RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

40 minutes ago, Littletramp said:

The TAB is suggesting that the next Phar Lap is having it's first start, today in race 1 at Rotorua. Could have got on yesterday at $1.80  but will watch with interest.

With Francesca out, it does look a $1.20 shot.

Like Minnallines, Secret Caga and Trueman for odds.

49 minutes ago, Littletramp said:

The TAB is suggesting that the next Phar Lap is having it's first start, today in race 1 at Rotorua. Could have got on yesterday at $1.80  but will watch with interest.

Some significant deductions to apply.

Looks like some precipitation in the forecast for Tauranga, this will enhance Deluxe Editions chances  in Race 2. Looked to be cruising at the 800 at Matamata but probably better served wider, right handed today and if swoopers track look out

Ears The Barman (half Bro to WSTB) in the last at Bendigo today. Was an excellent winner at Sandown last start and I think better than most realise. At $20, ($31 on Ladbrokes boost) I’ll be having an EW on him today. 

3 hours ago, Trump said:

Ears The Barman (half Bro to WSTB) in the last at Bendigo today. Was an excellent winner at Sandown last start and I think better than most realise. At $20, ($31 on Ladbrokes boost) I’ll be having an EW on him today. 

Might not appreciate firmer track though Trumpy..? That Chaillot was very impressive when last in work, beat Super Seth at Flemington...anywhere near right would be hard to beat you would think. Nigel Tiley’s Kissenger in that race too...in the Smith stable.

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Might not appreciate firmer track though Trumpy..? That Chaillot was very impressive when last in work, beat Super Seth at Flemington...anywhere near right would be hard to beat you would think. Nigel Tiley’s Kissenger in that race too...in the Smith stable.

Smith Stable is very good. G4 at Bendigo with a good sole of grass might be ok for Ears. Tiley must see something in Kissinger to send it over? Both in my exotic with favored runners Chaillot etc. 

Wanganui Race 3... A box of tricks... trial great after good only run against better.... 

Kaipaki Rd...Danielle is on Rippedey, which won brilliantly wide last start, there isnt a doubt in the world Kaipaki is up to best trip 🤔 is Danielle missing something? ...her ride at Matamata looked like she didnt expect much m or care, . Grubbs on tomorrow,he can fly a plane but can he land a certain winner...? 

8 hours ago, Gruff said:

Wanganui Race 3... A box of tricks... trial great after good only run against better.... 

Kaipaki Rd...Danielle is on Rippedey, which won brilliantly wide last start, there isnt a doubt in the world Kaipaki is up to best trip 🤔 is Danielle missing something? ...her ride at Matamata looked like she didnt expect much m or care, . Grubbs on tomorrow,he can fly a plane but can he land a certain winner...? 

Mate , if you can put some money in my acct , thats the only way that flea gets a penny off me , not sure there's much of a horse there . Not the first promising 3yo not to train on tho .

Now watch the flea win , still bookies keeping it safe at 12s . 

I watched that Vermont win at 44s yesterday after backing it last start and doing nothing .

8 hours ago, Gruff said:

Gruff, don't like Kaipaki road at all, back just treasure instead. Do like Robusto at the weights, with due regard for Big Mike. Hurry Cane and Gocara ew all day at wanganui🏇

12 hours ago, arjay said:

Gruff, don't like Kaipaki road at all, back just treasure instead. Do like Robusto at the weights, with due regard for Big Mike. Hurry Cane and Gocara ew all day at wanganui🏇

Its one of those horses, theres something there but maybe Marsh cant find it , Grubb rode it well, hats off ..A box of tricks $5 ...great ride, Rosie knows shes on the best horse it gets up.... If you dont like Kaipaki at all your missing something, but your not losing on it lije i am 🤣

13 hours ago, nomates said:

Mate , if you can put some money in my acct , thats the only way that flea gets a penny off me , not sure there's much of a horse there . Not the first promising 3yo not to train on tho .

I watched that Vermont win at 44s yesterday after backing it last start and doing nothing .

Close to good today Matey, follow your money ... backed Regent street Puke and Avondale on Ralphs opinion, said blinkers switch it on... no blinkers Te Rapa, didnt punt $100 /$28 on Thursday😂 told me mate Stu he was live in Quad and left it out 🙄 thats racing. 🤠

On 9/5/2020 at 8:15 AM, nomates said:

Me to, had a long hard look at Vermont, took him a few times up north,and to be fair was very disappointing, but alas thats horses for you

1 hour ago, Shad said:

Me to, had a long hard look at Vermont, took him a few times up north,and to be fair was very disappointing, but alas thats horses for you

I didn't even need a short look , it went so bad i couldn't see enough improvement . Checked stipes report and as usual not 1 question asked about such a massive form reversal , one of the the areas RIU needs to up their game on .