RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

Punt Warriors is back for some mid week Australian GGs.

Warwick Farm Race 1- Radiance (Bonus bet Race from TAB) @ $2.30

Escape artist and radiance were neck and neck throughout a recent trial, the better alley and J Mac on board should give radiance the edge.

Warwick Farm Race 5- Shes so Savy $2.90

Loves the cut of the ground, light weight, ready for this distance and berry on board a lot to like.

Sandown Race 1: Standoff $2.20

Fit, impressive last start. Im expecting the same

Darwin Race 4: Ima Puppet $.360

Love the track and trip, should just sit off them and be too strong on the turn.

4 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

On the mark there. Great punt. Made up for it when you tried to take on my best bet eh? 

Your Best Bet hosed up , lovely looking horse . Passion ground on , Park Hill later in season will be her race , fillies Leger Grp 2 over mile and six at Donny  but she won't ever get close to that winner today, way too good .

Later in week the marathon handicap zero in on those jumpers slipping in at the weights .Some might back up from today .

Great to see the good horses back. 

Looking forward to your BB tonight , let me have another go at it .

4 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

You would of earned alot of the losses you've experience in Australia the last few weekends thens?

Hard to keep up the good strikerate of double figure winners, you give it a try  😉We are always learning Punty, we dont train or ride them and have no control of the idiosyncrasies so its a tough gig, im about finding value not looking at the obvious. I see you have spread around your tips today, have you got a network of helpers? I operate almost solely on Victoria, far to much to look at otherwise, and thats a fair amount  of study 🤔 you produce results then what does it matter 😀 

He Runs Away ex top Argentine champ ive been following going in race 5 WF , might be a shade over money back the place on  tote  for an ew go . Last two runs he's gone well , 2400 suits , should be plenty ready after 5 or so runs back from big layoff ex HK.

R7 Royal Ascot Shailene each way  , looks a tough racemare from a quality stable , with a quality jockey up. 3lbs above peak win rating but has dropped a pound .A scroll through form shows she foots it in  decent filly mare black type races and against the decent hardened handicappers in UK .  A win at listed last year at San Siro good to soft, the 3rd at Group 2 at Baden Baden looks good in light of two in front going good to place at Group 1 next time out ,one  against males in Cologne and other in EP Taylor at Woodbine . She ran third over mile and 6 at Goodwood last August behind Kings Advice probably the standout staying  handicapper of last summer  .16s and 4.80 the place currently FF .

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Hard to keep up the good strikerate of double figure winners, you give it a try  😉We are always learning Punty, we dont train or ride them and have no control of the idiosyncrasies so its a tough gig, im about finding value not looking at the obvious. I see you have spread around your tips today, have you got a network of helpers? I operate almost solely on Victoria, far to much to look at otherwise, and thats a fair amount  of study 🤔 you produce results then what does it matter 😀 

Theres just a group of us that love a punt

Watch trackside all the time.

7 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

Theres just a group of us that love a punt

Watch trackside all the time.

I apologise Punty, i got you all wrong. Dig deep brother we need folk like you 😀

17 hours ago, nomates said:

Even those that do struggle , and every time i asked one of my horses for the inside info i got nothing there either . So everyone's guessing .

You can reduce your odds through study, but race pattern and jockey determine the result inevitably  Matey

16 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Jim Crowley made a good start to the festival and that could continue over the following days.

How easy NP 🤣 Hukum at tidy odds, easy at the moment😆 good input 😃

On 6/17/2020 at 11:14 PM, Gruff said:

I apologise Punty, i got you all wrong. Dig deep brother we need folk like you 😀

Watching trackside didnt help any winners the other day.

But luckily a few $50 multis last night got me back in the positive books.

Starboy & Cabinho & Family Star the real big helps yesterday

On 6/16/2020 at 4:15 PM, Red Rum said:

Coeur De Lion Iam on in last , Alan King gets these horses going well back on flat for these decent staying handicaps  .Stays trip , residual fitness from jumps and has gone well off 93  mark now 91 .15s and 450 at moment .

And the formula works for last race Ascot last night , King , low weight , back from hurdles residual fitness 51s and 9s . Too bloody busy to look at them yesterday bugger .

26 minutes ago, Gruff said:

The Unlucky Ozone is running in the next at Bendigo, they are punting American whiskey like theres no tomorrow but im sure Big O will test 🤔

Giant Turtle goes again tonight at Sha Tin, put in decent effort last time . Dropped 25 points in ratings since season start . 10lb claimer up tonight . Might have to work to get a position again though but will be in it for a while for each way interest .

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

The Unlucky Ozone is running in the next at Bendigo, they are punting American whiskey like theres no tomorrow but im sure Big O will test 🤔

Yet again last night at Royal Ascot  Gruff , same formula .Last race ,  the marathon  at Royal Ascot  , 3rd time this week but pretty short this time , Who Dares Wins,  Alan King , residual fitness from the jumps, Cheltenham Festival Handicap Hurdle to Royal Ascot .Anything King runs on the flat , its not many but they are worth a big look when they are in  . 

On 6/2/2020 at 7:47 AM, Trump said:

Today at Dalby Race 1. A nicely bred filly by Golden Archer/Kamadiva, with Balmerino, Vienetta, Bali Sugar in the pedigree. Trained by good Trainer, Rex Lipp. Called RED WABBAT. Currently around $3.50 or better, I suspect she’s at Dalby for a quick and easy kill. It’s a race with a $10k stake plus a QTIS $12k BONUS. From barrier 3 I expect her to go “woosh!”

I hope you stuck with it

22 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Anything catch the 

eye at Wanganui today?  Will be attending 

The only thing I back was Hooter.

Was very impressed by him on Debut to be honest. He will like the more distance too! One to watch in the coming winter prep.

On 6/1/2020 at 6:14 PM, Gruff said:

Its Prussian Dream time again. You know the drill, all about momentum in the run home , just needs a gap and whoosh  $14 , has been pretty unlucky lately 

That bloody thing running again today Gruffy....down in grade from R70 to 58 and Douglas back on. $16’s tempting....? 🤔 No form on synthetic the problem.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

That bloody thing running again today Gruffy....down in grade from R70 to 58 and Douglas back on. $16’s tempting....? 🤔 No form on synthetic the problem.

Surely it is going to break through.

On 6/30/2020 at 3:17 PM, puntwarriors said:

Surely it is going to break through.

It looks completely trainer related Punt🤔 you can normally tell 600 out which horse had turned up... Cranbourne tomorrow theyve thrown Dunn on Ozone? Damien Thornton has done a good job, not the same horse last time but if it turns up tomorrow wins regardless of the draw..$7 without scratchings, the place price always good for multis particularly if your going PGA with Sabatini and Patrick Reed at Rocket 👌

11 hours ago, Gruff said:

It looks completely trainer related Punt🤔 you can normally tell 600 out which horse had turned up... Cranbourne tomorrow theyve thrown Dunn on Ozone? Damien Thornton has done a good job, not the same horse last time but if it turns up tomorrow wins regardless of the draw..$7 without scratchings, the place price always good for multis particularly if your going PGA with Sabatini and Patrick Reed at Rocket 👌

Thornton gets on Velvet Rocket...maybe he knows something.....🤔