RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

6 minutes ago, Trump said:

Easy day if you backed the Capital of Iceland at $12 :) 

I was looking for a horse called Oslo , bugger thought Must have  been scratched out .

Nice tip for those that know geography .

15 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

I was looking for a horse called Oslo , bugger thought Must have  been scratched out .

Nice tip for those that know geography .

Sorry Red Rum. I was really on to this one 3rd up, a claim, great trainer, loves FLEMINGTON and an unbelievable price. I forgot that Geography or good odds are not everyone’s faves :)  We were playing our last golf hole today when it was run and I managed to talk our 4 into backing it - Best Tote! Thankfully it won and they shouted two bottles of Bannockburn Chardonnay! its a nice horse. 

15 hours ago, TurnyTom said:

Tough day at HQ today Chris, Craig W no help to me today, but Billy riding real well doesn't need a Rubisaki, Billy a very good rider

Indeed Tom. Billy has been in top form lately. 

Another up and coming jockey to keep an eye on is Lachy Neindorf. He rode a couple of winners at Murray Bridge yesterday and will be riding in Victoria shortly. 

He’s a gun. Very talented young hoop.

49 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Flying  Sardine a right mudder , worth little ew go at Sandown imho.

Good luck Red Rum. I like Strategic Phil in the same race with Tom’s Billy Egan aboard.

Perhaps quinella the Sardine with Phil. 

Good punting B)

1 hour ago, puntwarriors said:

Fark sorry boy.

I had a fair few units on einstein. No excuses

Thats racing Punt :rcfe-like: cant win em all and you were close to the mark  but just met one better on the day, i dont mind that Palace Whisper in next at Sandown, may need further but  should be running through the line late , immortal loves euchuca race has already produced winners and both at odds 

15 minutes ago, Trump said:

Race 8 I’m keen on Brendan Hawtin getting another winner with Simply Optimistic.

Yeah been tipped out a bit lately, you reckon the tracks playing to suit? Only Heavy win was on a 1.11 Randwick? Looks a fair tempo race and looks a field  job. My Roughie Urus ran a distant last after leading from a wide gate which was not expected given last two handy runs over shorter, transpires played up in gates and knocked out two teeth so give another chance :rcfe-like:

3 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Interested in why you think Soul Obsession was a blackbook run.

My Bad, Starelle obviously , but given the winners going places Soul obsession not that bad no?

7 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

I think it's rather weak racing and even the winner might struggle against a half-decent Saturday field.

Its racing. What happens next as a punting proposition is your decision . As i stated earlier , Immortal love form was franked by the two winners out of echuca so the 5s yesterday at Flemington against Khoekhoe was money for shit, and Palace Whisper beat those. If this winner struggles against a half decent field your ahead of the game :rcfe-like:

Just now, Ohokaman said:

Egan will have a good day looking at his mounts. Following Freedmans Daughter in Law....been scratched plenty lately. Jockey the query.

Yeah hokes i dont mind that either :rcfe-like:jockey query shown by Will Price on Paraphenalia, he rode one at odds making a mid race move on a walk last week but sat there on a nice chance today who hasnt got a sprint then gets held up ,get on next time with Price on the sidelines, got the Zed horse cover but wanted the $25 quin and other exotics :rcf-thinking: was watching racing .com and their quote was 8.8/2.3 so the NZ tab good shopping at Doubles and 3s  :rcfe-like:

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Yeah hokes i dont mind that either :rcfe-like:jockey query shown by Will Price on Paraphenalia, he rode one at odds making a mid race move on a walk last week but sat there on a nice chance today who hasnt got a sprint then gets held up ,get on next time with Price on the sidelines, got the Zed horse cover but wanted the $25 quin and other exotics :rcf-thinking: was watching racing .com and their quote was 8.8/2.3 so the NZ tab good shopping at Doubles and 3s  :rcfe-like:

She Zed So great money at $13 with Mick Dee riding. Just need Mick or Billie Egan to get second leg home....:rcfe-like:

12 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

She Zed So great money at $13 with Mick Dee riding. Just need Mick or Billie Egan to get second leg home....:rcfe-like:

Surprised you didnt throw in Stackhouse , two precessions so far ,hope this  isnt the story of the day :rcf-thinking: