RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

4 hours ago, mrzim said:

Riccarton R7 #2 Tappys One

Thanks Scooby

Had all the favours Wednesday and lucky to win with BiasĀ šŸ¤”Ā Flash and zee looks quin of year, youĀ get this up im going to subscribe to ZimmyĀ šŸ˜€

Hey itsĀ Matamata today i hopeĀ šŸ™„

Im liking that one of the better and one of the best riders on wet tracks is on a knockout chance in the First

Sir Alykhazan ... ive seen something in this horse that hopefully shows today. $26 and drifting means little lost if im wrong ..yet againĀ šŸ˜£šŸ˜œ

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

Hey itsĀ Matamata today i hopeĀ šŸ™„

Im liking that one of the better and one of the best riders on wet tracks is on a knockout chance in the First

Sir Alykhazan ... ive seen something in this horse that hopefully shows today. $26 and drifting means little lost if im wrong ..yet againĀ šŸ˜£šŸ˜œ

Would of had a lot of time to study the form in lockdown

4 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

Would of had a lot of time to study the form in lockdown

Ā I spent 30seconds on that one Punto,Ā follow youā€™re money on a Roughie.Ā You wouldnt be studying form for Matamata Punty, you really need to be on course if serious and watch tote moves very closely ( Sharky good example) ive had good success being there on multiple occasions, but Skegg has made that impossibleĀ šŸ™„Ā Ā Interesting runners today Magdala (winter cup nom ) and escudo, if La La land is relaxed in the parade ring normally has a solid sprint off a freshener... You may of had time ive been working , what do you like?

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Ā I spent 30seconds on that one Punto,Ā follow youā€™re money on a Roughie.Ā You wouldnt be studying form for Matamata Punty, you really need to be on course if serious and watch tote moves very closely ( Sharky good example) ive had good success being there on multiple occasions, but Skegg has made that impossibleĀ šŸ™„Ā Ā Interesting runners today Magdala (winter cup nom ) and escudo, if La La land is relaxed in the parade ring normally has a solid sprint off a freshener... You may of had time ive been working , what do you like?

Liked that run of Superior Sam last start Gruffy, came from a mile back . Extra distance should suit and money for it in the last.

28 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Liked that run of Superior Sam last start Gruffy, came from a mile back . Extra distance should suit and money for it in the last.

Looks good , drop in Cuba for multiples and weā€™re in the moneyĀ šŸ˜œĀ Still waiting for the Warriors top tip, i see his Hooter could be in at Whanganui Saturday

16 hours ago, Gruff said:

Looks good , drop in Cuba for multiples and weā€™re in the moneyĀ šŸ˜œĀ Still waiting for the Warriors top tip, i see his Hooter could be in at Whanganui Saturday

Sorry mate I didn't get back to you.

I was a big fan of rose crescent in the fifth. It is something that I have black booked as it will win races. I do also like Hooter. Hopefully it runs.

9 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

What im waiting for is te rapa saturday to open up and see what Khufu opens up as in race 4.

If its near $2 I will be putting a massive stake on.

Better get on at $3.50 then Puntyā€¦..the Marsh and Richards runners need watching in that.

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Better get on at $3.50 then Puntyā€¦..the Marsh and Richards runners need watching in that.

Ā 

may not be starting but i see this horse is down to run at hawera tomorrow $2.40Ā 

Ā