RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

im over the ‘next time ‘ runners,

Im not surprised someone had 500 on but you still cant guarantee they put the ‘good thing ‘ in the right part of the track... look at Puke the other day, how many lengths do you lose circling the field on the outside fence 😆

BE1E2C60-39CB-4F91-9660-49C40FF1D27F.png

Flemington Saturday will follow the Golden Horn colt Bon Vivant R4.

Nice run fresh up running second fastest last 200m, drops 4kg and meets winner 3kg better.

By a Derby winner should love 1600m here and Oliver sticks. Currently $7/2.

Forbidden City and topweight in multis.

Only three bets for me tomorrow , all each way 

Haky R3 FLEM 21s and 3.70, nice and fit , likes a trip , could be his turn to grind home down straight .

Iam with OM on Bon Vivant R4 7s and 2.50 , good debut run 

Furrion R6 19s and  3.70 , hit line hard fresh up,  up in trip , good second up record  , ground OK,  change of stables,, they had two winners today ,   Looks pretty decent value to me .

7 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Not much pressure put on it by Ollie today, just ran home under its own steam.

Aimed at the Derby I suspect, certainly needs further than 1600m…🙄

Ran on good again I thought passing a few under more of a ride , totally agree  nice easy ride again once chance gone , that horse being looked after .

Furrion , I thought he was home at 24s but the rag done me ,  got some dripped back into account for 2nd .

Very Flash $4.50 tomorrow, back to 1800m but as we knew last time the best staying type in the race,Mcnab mustnt of been watching the leader rail bias all day but we will just put that down to a Brain explosion,  Tina on tomorrow so expect a more positive ride . Wins

I see elsewhere they are running our punting thread down saying it has died LOL...we have had some good tips in here in the past lets get some more in for the weekend. $50 E/W bet for the most successful single horse tipster this weekend...1 tip 1 horse good luck to the budding and seasoned tipsters.

lets show them how dead we are ...NOT....😆🤣