RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

2 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Moss N Dale race 8 Flemington 19s and 5.50 , decent price FF for horse who goes well second up off decent fresh up run .Got a few ew coins from me .

You can get $34 on the Ladbrokes “Boost” if you’re a customer and I’ve had a lick ew. It loves the wet, it’s shite weather in Melb and it’s got a tremendous 2nd up record. Also going for it is the fact that at $34, The Stopper won’t be within a mile of it. It’s safe from the curse :) 

6 hours ago, Trump said:

You can get $34 on the Ladbrokes “Boost” if you’re a customer and I’ve had a lick ew. It loves the wet, it’s shite weather in Melb and it’s got a tremendous 2nd up record. Also going for it is the fact that at $34, The Stopper won’t be within a mile of it. It’s safe from the curse :) 

That's some serious boost Trump, 34s that's value alright . 

54 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

That's some serious boost Trump, 34s that's value alright . 

It’s currently showing $21 but with BOOST it jumps to $34. It’s quite a competitive race with many chances, opening up the race to provide a juicy Trifecta and F4 - especially if Moss n Dale fills a spot. I’ve ID’d this race as the best race today for a large exotic. These Winter Championship Finals in Melbourne are usually good betting races. Michael Walker is on a handy horse in this race also. I’m picking a big run from Romancer at a similar price to Moss n Dale. 4th run from a spell and ready to win this race. Romancer is my main choice in this. 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

It’s currently showing $21 but with BOOST it jumps to $34. It’s quite a competitive race with many chances, opening up the race to provide a juicy Trifecta and F4 - especially if Moss n Dale fills a spot. I’ve ID’d this race as the best race today for a large exotic. These Winter Championship Finals in Melbourne are usually good betting races. Michael Walker is on a handy horse in this race also. I’m picking a big run from Romancer at a similar price to Moss n Dale. 4th run from a spell and ready to win this race. Romancer is my main choice in this. 

Good luck with the mare  today Trump! Good  value the last few starts.🤑

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Been following Freedmans A Shin Rook Trumpy. Out to his right distance now. Cherry Tortoni could be anything, should love Flemington.

1 hour ago, Swoopa said:

Good luck with the mare  today Trump! Good  value the last few starts.🤑

She’s in great order and Trainer is confident. We are hoping to win in order to get a start in a Group race in 2 weeks time. She’s very fit and is very reliable - 13 starts and never further back than 5th and 5 wins to boot. The track is like an airport runway so hopefully all horses pull up sound. A few will be sore tonight!

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Been following Freedmans A Shin Rook Trumpy. Out to his right distance now. Cherry Tortoni could be anything, should love Flemington.

I’m not sure Shin Rook likes a Soft track Ohokason. It’s record on Soft/Heavy is not too flash.

15 minutes ago, Trump said:

I’m not sure Shin Rook likes a Soft track Ohokason. It’s record on Soft/Heavy is not too flash.

Good to know. Been following Pauls Regret...in the last with Billie Egan on.  Out to 1400 might help and at $15 have to go again.....🙄

Tilsit race 4 Newmarket tonight , 7s and 1.85 the place so almost money back . Won 19 lengths 2nd start . Pushed right out as ran green when red hot and beaten on debut . Horse that beat him has won at short odds since . Might be decent , well up in class now but no stars in the field . Out of half sister to Kingman .Charlie Hills trains and he is getting some good ones from biggest owners around .

16 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Tilsit race 4 Newmarket tonight , 7s and 1.85 the place so almost money back . Won 19 lengths 2nd start . Pushed right out as ran green when red hot and beaten on debut . Horse that beat him has won at short odds since . Might be decent , well up in class now but no stars in the field . Out of half sister to Kingman .Charlie Hills trains and he is getting some good ones from biggest owners around .

Late scratched , going .

Take a big effort to win after a long layoff and doubt he is fully primed this early  , clearly had problems but Orderofgarter is  in at Flemington Saturday after big layoff after one decent run in OZ a couple years back ,worth a watch for upcoming racing if Danny O'Brien has got him going again . High class level of form from Europe a few years back  and the horses he has beat and gone close to shows his class . Benbatl, Mirage Dancer , Taj Mahal and Exultant some names he has beaten or pushed hard in past .

On 7/4/2020 at 5:45 AM, Trump said:

Thank God I stuck with Romancer! Good price too! 

Was going to post Camping in Race 9 Today. Great run after being checked and running on in worst ground at Avondale,then next start Danielle Johnson decided to Cut the corner where nobody wanted to be at Te Rapa 😆 but today drew out and looked perfecty drawn given the nature of the track.... Lammas decides to do the same  🤣🤣

Feel sorry for connections

Alan King got one of his jumpers in first tonight at York , On to Victory . He gets them fit , knows how to get them winning back on flat at big meetings , well weighted on old form and on novice form looks to retain ability . Jockey goes alright too !! . 13s and 350 the place for a roll of the dice .

33 minutes ago, Shad said:

After backing up with mannies power yesterday, might back moet  molly today, okay draw with 2kg claim.

Bold, love it, plenty of exposed form in that particular race, hope you get some