RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

Ballarat today...some to consider....

R4  - Mosscon....good runs last two and Egan on $4.00

R5- Blue Tycoon....good second up and $10 good value. Big class drop from R84 to 70.

R6- Backed La Bella Costa last start at 13’s....stays in same grade with slight weight increase. Not the most consistent but I’ll have a go at $7.00

Not sure if you all saw this filly, KUNA MAGIC, win at the Sapphire Coast on Sunday on Debut. Reminded me of Pakistan Star. Unbelievable finish. Checking her bloodline, her mother FRENCH, descends from the Hermes mare, My Tricia, the dam of Grosvenor. Have a look at the video replay. She’s last early, no 12 with a big white blaze. Finishes out wide at 100 mph! Facebook

23 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Got hot tip for next dog race NZ , M9 race 7 . Cole to train winner but didn't get the name in full Big something other ova. Get on 

Hope you all got a bit of it Bigtime Archie 16s and 3s .

On 5/30/2020 at 5:07 PM, Ohokaman said:

No heavy track form. Prefer The Lord Mayor at $15. Good third up form.

Oooow the better track should suit him today. I’m gunner have to go again at 30/1 . Can’t help myself 

Kaonic that is 

Interesting runners today At Pakenham

R3 Paraphenalia, dropping back from a flop as fav over 2100 on a wet track back to a mile on Synthetic , at home..$12 NZ tab 

R6 Avonzinha gets back but potent late, should see this today $6.50

R7 Deyama another normally ridden cold on a quick back up, but stepping up to the mile after a solid enough effort over 1400 ..$18 

I did my weekend a bit different on the punt.

By having a multi with my 2 best win bets and 2 best place bets

Lashes let me down by not placing. $50 into $850

Oh well save up for this coming week. Thought I finally cracked Winter racing at randwick

4 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

I did my weekend a bit different on the punt.

By having a multi with my 2 best win bets and 2 best place bets

Lashes let me down by not placing. $50 into $850

Oh well save up for this coming week. Thought I finally cracked Winter racing at randwick

Racing will Crack you first unfortunately Punty, get on Avonzinha wont be as unlucky as Paraphenalia 😛

9 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Racing will Crack you first unfortunately Punty, get on Avonzinha wont be as unlucky as Paraphenalia 😛

Absolutely perfect run, goes to show Punty this game is fraught with variables, better than that bunch 🙄

Royal Ascot tonight the UK 

Heres the Punt Warriors tips

Race 1: Lethal Lunch

Race 2: Fox Chairman $8/$2.20 EW
Race 3: Frankly Darling $2.25 (BEST BET BY A MILE)

Race 4: Mogul $1.80

Race 5: Battash $1.75 (Next Best)

Race 6: Nazeef $4.20

Race 7: Pianissimo $10/$2.30 EW

As always up the Punt Warriors

2 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

Royal Ascot tonight the UK 

Heres the Punt Warriors tips

Race 1: Lethal Lunch

Race 2: Fox Chairman $8/$2.20 EW
Race 3: Frankly Darling $2.25 (BEST BET BY A MILE)

Race 4: Mogul $1.80

Race 5: Battash $1.75 (Next Best)

Race 6: Nazeef $4.20

Race 7: Pianissimo $10/$2.30 EW

As always up the Punt Warriors

Your spreading it around Punty, and interesting to see youve  got one in every race 🤔if you can find two in a day your going well, how are you finding these may i ask ?  Go well all the same warrior 😀

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Your spreading it around Punty, and interesting to see youve  got one in every race 🤔if you can find two in a day your going well, how are you finding these may i ask ?  Go well all the same warrior 😀

Passion R3 Ascot  650 and 215 this morning , brothers Capri and Cyprus Creek improved markedly for trip , up in trip from  last time , stiff track suits , Moore on looks decent value , ew covers bet .

25 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Passion R3 Ascot  650 and 215 this morning , brothers Capri and Cyprus Creek improved markedly for trip , up in trip from  last time , stiff track suits , Moore on looks decent value , ew covers bet .

Hey youve thrown a spanner in Puntys Works there Rummy 😆 Best bet by a mile, will be interesting .😃

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Hey youve thrown a spanner in Puntys Works there Rummy 😆 Best bet by a mile, will be interesting .😃

Coeur De Lion Iam on in last , Alan King gets these horses going well back on flat for these decent staying handicaps  .Stays trip , residual fitness from jumps and has gone well off 93  mark now 91 .15s and 450 at moment .

Hope the boys managed to get on my best bets and I managed to hit the $4.20 and scratched out in the first. 

my value pays didn’t come to fruition. How did I come to these punts you ask? I just have a bit of free time and like watching races, look up the breeding etc and then see if I can make a bit of coin. When I’m not working I’m generally just watching racing to see who’s running etc 

14 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Coeur De Lion Iam on in last , Alan King gets these horses going well back on flat for these decent staying handicaps  .Stays trip , residual fitness from jumps and has gone well off 93  mark now 91 .15s and 450 at moment .

On the mark there. Great punt. Made up for it when you tried to take on my best bet eh? 

28 minutes ago, puntwarriors said:

On the mark there. Great punt. Made up for it when you tried to take on my best bet eh? 

Hes good alright  😀Multied your favourites up Punty but followed the Master on Couer de lion .Quality not quantity

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Hes good alright  😀Multied your favourites up Punty but followed the Master on Couer de lion .Quality not quantity

You would of earned alot of the losses you've experience in Australia the last few weekends thens?