RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

9 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Not really a tip, but more of a heads up.

A very expensive ($3.6 mil) USA colt by Curlin goes off in around 20 minutes at Santa Anita.

Noble Dynasty debuts tonight first race Newmarket , on trackside . 3.6 million Guineas about 7.8 million NZD . Highest priced yearling in world last year .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

How they go CT , profit or loss ?

Top sport ending up winning this one Red Rum. 

Closing bank was $128,260 down from an opening bank of $231,100. 

We were a little unlucky with a few close placings.

We had $27,000 on a horse at Casterton which finished 3rd.

We had a $28,000 all up win bet at Belmont on Laverrod (beaten in the last bound) into Western Pride which won. 

Dicko has $3,000 on Romancer at Flemington @ 21 which finished a very close 3rd.

On a positive note over $17,000 was raised for Fight MND charity with 2 of our bonus bets winning ($6,200) & $11,000 from Top sport.

36 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Top sport ending up winning this one Red Rum. 

Closing bank was $128,260 down from an opening bank of $231,100. 

We were a little unlucky with a few close placings.

We had $27,000 on a horse at Casterton which finished 3rd.

We had a $28,000 all up win bet at Belmont on Laverrod (beaten in the last bound) into Western Pride which won. 

Dicko has $3,000 on Romancer at Flemington @ 21 which finished a very close 3rd.

On a positive note over $17,000 was raised for Fight MND charity with 2 of our bonus bets winning ($6,200) & $11,000 from Top sport.

55 % of stake back, there would be worse days on punt than that  , money for charity and good interest for arvo cannot be too bad .

12 hours ago, Red Rum said:

55 % of stake back, there would be worse days on punt than that  , money for charity and good interest for arvo cannot be too bad .

Absolutely. For a full day’s entertainment, even though they didn’t post a profit this time, it was worth it. 

I’m just glad they didn’t go all in on Pinatubo or Almond Eye! :)

On 6/1/2020 at 6:34 PM, Gruff said:

Different horse today, looks like some time off required. :rcf-sad-5:

$200 quinella with Humz  and crazy tri with Elam and i thought it wouldnt get a run today . Shit this games stressful 😆

Each to their own punting methods but for me, I am yet to understand the logic of a group of punters who would not blink at punting (say) $30k on the nose of a horse that’s paying short odds, say $1.85 or even $2.10, yet when a horse like Romancer is fancied at $21 and they punt $3k, when the sensible bet would the place at $4 or better. It defies logic. But, each to their own....

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Each to their own punting methods but for me, I am yet to understand the logic of a group of punters who would not blink at punting (say) $30k on the nose of a horse that’s paying short odds, say $1.85 or even $2.10, yet when a horse like Romancer is fancied at $21 and they punt $3k, when the sensible bet would the place at $4 or better. It defies logic. But, each to their own....

3k at 21s and 4s , 1 over 2 wouldn't be a bad option either IMHO. 

Ha ha everyone has their own systems good or bad.if you win it’s great if you lose it’s poor.  Everyone is also an expert after the fact. I wish I had of had more on Tyzone on Saturday. And less on Overlord. But I didn’t. Stiff bikkies. 

Youd have to wonder about the ride on Overlord too. Fradd  certainly showed him how it was done in the very next race. 

2 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

Ha ha everyone has their own systems good or bad.if you win it’s great if you lose it’s poor.  Everyone is also an expert after the fact. I wish I had of had more on Tyzone on Saturday. And less on Overlord. But I didn’t. Stiff bikkies. 

Youd have to wonder about the ride on Overlord too. Fradd  certainly showed him how it was done in the very next race. 

Terrific run though Memphis...must be one of the best maidens in the country.

Yes Ohoka. Great opportunity for that young bloke to get a group one with only local jockeys riding. Prob do it a bit differently if he had a second chance. Looks like a Derby horse next time in. 

8 hours ago, puntwarriors said:

Gruff i see you didn't retire after a few punts?

I've had to retire winter racing at randwick is bleeding me too much!

Gluton for punishment Punty, backing up on badly ridden or unlucky runners then their luck returns whennyour not on 😆 Quenton is another of those in R8. Should win

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Lashoni in the last at Doomben today. Gollan has been “pleading” to the Racing Gods for a nice alley after multiple wide draws. Gets No 2 today, is a very very fit horse, so should be a big chance today. 

He’s got three in the race Trumpy...Light up the Room with blinkers on the danger....😉

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

He’s got three in the race Trumpy...Light up the Room with blinkers on the danger....😉

The rain has arrived which will not suit Lashoni and he’s a soft fave at $4+ so I won’t be backing him even though a friend has a share. I think Light Up The Room is a better proposition on a soft track and is a better price. But if Lashoni can handle the Soft (he’s never been any good in the past)........