RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

I hope you all got a good look at MASTER MONTARO in race 8 at Geelong last night. The way it has won its first two race starts suggest to me that this horse could be a Spring Star for Michael Walker. It has fantastic acceleration and I can’t wait to see it at Flemington or even Moonee Valley. It’s a goodie.

Could Super Titus do it again, possibly but like Hangman and Alfarris ahead of him, the latter 2 don't have good barriers mind you. Would think Rosehill will be a difficult punt again.

37 minutes ago, Trump said:

I hope you all got a good look at MASTER MONTARO in race 8 at Geelong last night. The way it has won its first two race starts suggest to me that this horse could be a Spring Star for Michael Walker. It has fantastic acceleration and I can’t wait to see it at Flemington or even Moonee Valley. It’s a goodie.

You reckon there's many spring types running at midweek Geelong at the moment? It looks nice, but the opposition is dreadful. 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Unlikely. He will be off to Hong Kong. That race was just to get his rating up to get in.

Old Giant Turtle still going round in HK . He has dropped 30 odd points now since his high , fav a 3 year old  topweight . Not a great race and got a bit closer last two runs , apprentice knows him well .  Might be worth an small ew throw at stumps for interest.  

Today at Dalby Race 1. A nicely bred filly by Golden Archer/Kamadiva, with Balmerino, Vienetta, Bali Sugar in the pedigree. Trained by good Trainer, Rex Lipp. Called RED WABBAT. Currently around $3.50 or better, I suspect she’s at Dalby for a quick and easy kill. It’s a race with a $10k stake plus a QTIS $12k BONUS. From barrier 3 I expect her to go “woosh!”

54 minutes ago, Trump said:

Today at Dalby Race 1. A nicely bred filly by Golden Archer/Kamadiva, with Balmerino, Vienetta, Bali Sugar in the pedigree. Trained by good Trainer, Rex Lipp. Called RED WABBAT. Currently around $3.50 or better, I suspect she’s at Dalby for a quick and easy kill. It’s a race with a $10k stake plus a QTIS $12k BONUS. From barrier 3 I expect her to go “woosh!”

Be a few on here liking the Sebring -Neena Rock Trumpy, capable mare who operated well In Sprints here and ran in a Myers Classic  

You may be right Gruffy but I’m a bit suspicious of him. An unraced 2yo gelding, Ex Maher/Eustace Melb Stable, last in a trial for them with John Allen aboard, now trained on Sunshine Coast by part owner Bill Healey. Sounds like it had problems, so I would be leaving it alone.

26 minutes ago, Trump said:

You may be right Gruffy but I’m a bit suspicious of him. An unraced 2yo gelding, Ex Maher/Eustace Melb Stable, last in a trial for them with John Allen aboard, now trained on Sunshine Coast by part owner Bill Healey. Sounds like it had problems, so I would be leaving it alone.

Ex Yulong Smart at Maher / Eustace,  cannot find its sale price out of yard , might have been private . A number of Yulong horses on name change list .

On 5/30/2020 at 9:46 PM, Memphis2 said:

Yes I think I will leave Kaonic alone now. Or maybe once more if he finds a better surface. I would hate for him to win at good odds and me be not on

agree, mate ...he has been hugely disappointing for too long now for mine. Thought he was Grp 1 quality a while back

On 5/30/2020 at 8:44 AM, Trump said:

gone gone to Hong Kong ..shame he was scratched from the last at Flem two Sats ago..had invested early at 14-1 

Its tough finding winners at present but factoring in knowledge gained is all we can do... Sandown Tomorrow

Place multi with small win cover

R1— Peppers Ghost ( nice against field that has produced winners fresh up)

R2–  Cirrina( needed cover last start)

R3– Stravain ( should get tempo) 

if these  dont come in im going for a spell :rcfe-happy-2:

Sorry boys just getting myself out of the dog box but punt warriors are back selecting  their bonus bet selections at Belmont 

belmont Race 1-  Chantrea $1.75 (looks easily the one to beat with new stable and pike on board)

belmont Race 2- sound awake $17 (if it goes like the trials the others could struggle to catch with ground being soft and weight calmed engaged is a bonus) 

as always up the punt warriors 

10 hours ago, Gruff said:

Its tough finding winners at present but factoring in knowledge gained is all we can do... Sandown Tomorrow

Place multi with small win cover

R1— Peppers Ghost ( nice against field that has produced winners fresh up)

R2–  Cirrina( needed cover last start)

R3– Stravain ( should get tempo) 

if these  dont come in im going for a spell :rcfe-happy-2:

I’ll go Stratessa R2 ( down from R78 to 64) and Atlantica ( 84-70) R3.

Backed Chequer Board first up ( a favourite pacer from years ago ) but big jump from Synthetic to Heavy track at Sandown. Could still win.

Meteor Light, Oriental Lily look other good bets.

10 minutes ago, puntwarriors said:

I got a bonus bet from Whanganui Greyhounds Race 1. 

Whats a good punt to slap it on. I can't pick anything lately when I have money on it but when I don't they steam in.

Bee Tee Junior looks a bit over the odds at 16s and 3.50 odd later at Sandown, hit bit of form, goes on ground , suits  trip and some weight relief from claimer .  I've had a little ew go on him .