RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

Good luck Red Rum. She’s paying a good price $7.50 Fixed.

Just battled on CT , two duds I've put up last two days,  iam off to spelling paddock mate for a few weeks , might go better fresh up .

31 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Just battled on CT , two duds I've put up last two days,  iam off to spelling paddock mate for a few weeks , might go better fresh up .

Tough day at the office Red Rum.

Rupture found to be lame in the off fore. Had a picnic in front and stopped at the 300 like he was shot. Run too bad to be true. 

Good time of year to have freshen up before the Brisbane winter carnival.

. I hope a few followed Hoystar after Cartwrights shocker at a very  bias Terang ,the 17s with Poy up next time absolutely outstanding...,  ... if youve been following Prussian Dream who has been running week to week youd  be pulling your hair out, if Douglas got to the outside today it was all over  :rcf-sad-5:worth another look , and the stipes view.... interesting one in Tomorrow at Moe, Quenton in Race 6.. small horse with a bad draw ,but after missing it by 10 last time after smacking Hefel in the gate produced an encouraging jumpout showing readiness for this assignment ...$6 worth a look

Careless Whisper and Jenkins look good bets at Ballarat today.

Old favourite ex Myers Wazuzu also turns up in the last at Ballarat today. Heavy track won’t bother but first start for 78 weeks might.

At $40 and $6 has to be worth a dollar each way. Richard Cully training now so probably heading for a jumps career over there.

Watch the replay of Quentons effort. Once Hef bombed the start she was lost . Great run, a rider change next start and youll get it back :rcfe-like: I noticed More Sundays jumpout effort from last week, acorn didnt fall far from the More joyous tree...tough at present but Mood at the Sunny coast R7 looks big improver $10

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Careless Whisper and Jenkins look good bets at Ballarat today.

Old favourite ex Myers Wazuzu also turns up in the last at Ballarat today. Heavy track won’t bother but first start for 78 weeks might.

At $40 and $6 has to be worth a dollar each way. Richard Cully training now so probably heading for a jumps career over there.

Well both fizzers so far. CW never handled the track and Jenkins surprisingly led and run down by a real mudder.

And an ex kiwi Bee Tee Junior runs second at $12.......:rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, Basil brush said:

Thanks Gruff.Just surfing the site about 6 not considering a bet when I saw your post and thought "what the hell havent had a bet since last week" and

threw a few bucks on. Got 11s and $3.40 Cheers:rcfe-happy-2:

How about that ride :rcfe-like:  

Theres one in the second at Cranbourne  tonight that many wouldnt of missed, i was expecting a smaller quote but the presence of Drop the mic and Art Heiress has it around $3.90, both had things their way last start unlike the previous runs of Paris Pike. Newitt in good form but still to get it right on Pikey.Tempo key, but looks the better horse

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Theres one in the second at Cranbourne  tonight that many wouldnt of missed, i was expecting a smaller quote but the presence of Drop the mic and Art Heiress has it around $3.90, both had things their way last start unlike the previous runs of Paris Pike. Newitt in good form but still to get it right on Pikey.Tempo key, but looks the better horse

Good luck at Cranbourne with Paris Pike. It’s an unusual track with its short straight so I don’t bet at that venue. A far better proposition may be at the Gold Coast in race 2 today. Kaboom (Jim Byrne). Also an acceptor for EFarm tomorrow but will be scr against the likes of Isotope and Rothfire. A win today should get her into the JJ Atkins G1. At around the $7 mark today, she looks a nice bet. 

Just now, Trump said:

Good luck at Cranbourne with Paris Pike. It’s an unusual track with its short straight so I don’t bet at that venue. A far better proposition may be at the Gold Coast in race 2 today. Kaboom (Jim Byrne). Also an acceptor for EFarm tomorrow but will be scr against the likes of Isotope and Rothfire. A win today should get her into the JJ Atkins G1. At around the $7 mark today, she looks a nice bet. 

Incidentally, for those that may not know, J J Atkins was the late Jim Atkins, a gun trainer (All time great imho) and King of Toowoomba. He lead the voice against installing the AWT at Toowoomba purely on the grounds that the horses would be injured. They ignored him. He refused to race his horses on his home AWT, horses suffering injuries increased and after a short time, the place was closed, the AWT ripped out and replaced. 

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Payne and Egan are going great guns at the moment Gruffy, so I’d expect Art Heiress to be right there. Flag Edition in the last looks hard to beat also.

They have a couple of mudders in at Flemington in Duke of Plumpton ( I’ll follow Masaff ) and Double You Tee who is up against a smart field including Shot of Irish who looks thrown in at the weights, and Freedmans boom horse Django Freeman. The Astrologist in the last looks the BB.

Best at Randwick - Overlord ( out of Red Tracer who loved the wet ) and the unlucky last time Miss Einstein.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Payne and Egan are going great guns at the moment Gruffy, so I’d expect Art Heiress to be right there. Flag Edition in the last looks hard to beat also.

They have a couple of mudders in at Flemington in Duke of Plumpton ( I’ll follow Masaff ) and Double You Tee who is up against a smart field including Shot of Irish who looks thrown in at the weights, and Freedmans boom horse Django Freeman. The Astrologist in the last looks the BB.

Best at Randwick - Overlord ( out of Red Tracer who loved the wet ) and the unlucky last time Miss Einstein.

Django Freeman's trained by Robert Hickmont Ohokason. Also, have a look at Master Montaro on the last at FLEMINGTON. Currently $10, Mickey Walker on board and its first up win at Pakenham in March was a cracker. Now with Hayes Stable, it jumped and stayed 10 lengths behind leaders in last spot until turn, cruised in behind a wall, found a gap and untouched, won easily by 3 or 4 lengths. Could be a nice horse and at $10...,, :) 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Django Freeman's trained by Robert Hickmont Ohokason. Also, have a look at Master Montaro on the last at FLEMINGTON. Currently $10, Mickey Walker on board and its first up win at Pakenham in March was a cracker. Now with Hayes Stable, it jumped and stayed 10 lengths behind leaders in last spot until turn, cruised in behind a wall, found a gap and untouched, won easily by 3 or 4 lengths. Could be a nice horse and at $10...,, :) 

Quite right Trumpy, my bad. The interesting one in there is Debt Agent. Michael Rodd riding...he won plenty on him in Singapore so will he make the difference..? Or just trying to find out why the form is not good ? A few of those have never seen a heavy track so it is a bit of a lottery.

39 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Quite right Trumpy, my bad. The interesting one in there is Debt Agent. Michael Rodd riding...he won plenty on him in Singapore so will he make the difference..? Or just trying to find out why the form is not good ? A few of those have never seen a heavy track so it is a bit of a lottery.

Debt Agent? You might be right - but I’ll let him slide. His best form was a few years ago as a younger horse. Now a 7yo he’s shown very little since returning Oz. In his race I quite like the capital of Iceland. Loves FLEMINGTON, Has a 3kilo claim for Lewis German, 3rd up from a spell and one of the best Trainers (Lindsay Smith) putting the polish on, he will do me at $10...

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Debt Agent? You might be right - but I’ll let him slide. His best form was a few years ago as a younger horse. Now a 7yo he’s shown very little since returning Oz. In his race I quite like the capital of Iceland. Loves FLEMINGTON, Has a 3kilo claim for Lewis German, 3rd up from a spell and one of the best Trainers (Lindsay Smith) putting the polish on, he will do me at $10...

Not suggesting he’ll win, just interested in the riding engagement.

Cold wet miserable day in Melbourne. Good day to spend inside watching the races. B)

Flemington

Race 6 #7 Milwaukee 

Currently paying $4.20 Fixed

Race 9 #11 The Astrologist 

Also currently paying $4.20 Fixed

Randwick

Race 6 #10 Miss Einstein

Has been strongly backed and will relish the heavy track track today.

Now paying $2.80 Fixed

Good punting B)

On 5/22/2020 at 8:12 AM, NextPlease said:

Overlord looks a good bet, but it was in the best part of the ground last start. 

I like Opacity at odds. It made a big run in ground where no runners were making headway earlier in the day.

Nice tipping with Opacity. I thought Miss Einstein had him but she peaked on her run. 

Milwaukee forgive. Didn’t handle the heavy one bit.

The Astrologist ran well without ever being a winning chance.

Tough day on the punt today! :ph34r: