RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

46 minutes ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Time to stick my neck out (cautiously...).

Quite like the look of this at Sydney today, r4:

image.png.14711c18c299113e6587b88068317b7d.png

Looks like the money will come for He Runs Away (#5) but Maybach is dropping back in weight here and has form at track and distance. You might get more than 7s closer to start time. 

Like this too, am on, 2 wins at the distance, one on the track, 4th start of prep, what could go wrong, cheers

Race 7 #5 Mean Mister

Currently paying $7.50 & $2.60 Fixed

Will love the soft track where he’s never finished out of the money (6 starts for 2 wins and 4 placings). Should sit handy in the first 4 or 5 and be too strong late.

Good punting B)

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

Race 7 #5 Mean Mister

Currently paying $7.50 & $2.60 Fixed

Will love the soft track where he’s never finished out of the money (6 starts for 2 wins and 4 placings). Should sit handy in the first 4 or 5 and be too strong late.

Good punting B)

Scooby! Someone has hacked Stoppers account. No way would he tip out a $7.50 shot. If it goes out and wins we will definitely know someone is playing silly buggers.

5 hours ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Time to stick my neck out (cautiously...).

Quite like the look of this at Sydney today, r4:

image.png.14711c18c299113e6587b88068317b7d.png

Looks like the money will come for He Runs Away (#5) but Maybach is dropping back in weight here and has form at track and distance. You might get more than 7s closer to start time. 

The Argie horse is out HD .

Good luck with yours .

Mubariz , looks no world beater but 6s and 2.10 place as the saver in race 2 , JMAC up . Building and might go close . 

On 5/13/2020 at 11:36 AM, Red Rum said:

The Argie horse is out HD .

Good luck with yours .

Mubariz , looks no world beater but 6s and 2.10 place as the saver in race 2 , JMAC up . Building and might go close . 

Nice tipping Red Rum B)

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

Nice tipping Red Rum B)

Cheers CT , Revitup Rednut got home 2.50 better than tote , great name as well .

Empire Liberty race 7 Cranbourne tomorrow , 17s and 5s Ladbrokes,  15s and 4s NZ fixed . Few of the fancied runners might be tough but couple have wide draws  , he's got the 2 with Noonan up.Looks a bit of value , back in form. Seems throughout career to get in groove for 3 to 4 runs then go MIA .Third run in this time , 3rd and 2nd first two , course , distance stats good , wins on various going .Won off higher mark . Bit of a roll dice no more but I've kind of thought myself into him .What could possibly go wrong .Something to watch on a Friday night anyway .

3 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Cheers CT , Revitup Rednut got home 2.50 better than tote , great name as well .

Empire Liberty race 7 Cranbourne tomorrow , 17s and 5s Ladbrokes,  15s and 4s NZ fixed . Few of the fancied runners might be tough but couple have wide draws  , he's got the 2 with Noonan up.Looks a bit of value , back in form. Seems throughout career to get in groove for 3 to 4 runs then go MIA .Third run in this time , 3rd and 2nd first two , course , distance stats good , wins on various going .Won off higher mark . Bit of a roll dice no more but I've kind of thought myself into him .What could possibly go wrong .Something to watch on a Friday night anyway .

Good price for a horse in form Red Rum. 

Will make sure I tune in for Empire Liberty tomorrow night. 

Scone Race 6 #2 Hit The Target

Unbeaten on the track (2 starts for 2 wins). Romped in by 5.5 lengths last time. Expect him to go straight to the front and do the same again today. 

Good punting B)

On 5/14/2020 at 7:47 PM, Red Rum said:

I like backing the roughies so when I saw the 15's and 4's on NZ Fixed I put a lazy $10ew on... Just checked and its now into $9 and $2.80 here in NZ so would be nice if it ran in the first 3.

1 hour ago, Ponderosa8 said:

I like backing the roughies so when I saw the 15's and 4's on NZ Fixed I put a lazy $10ew on... Just checked and its now into $9 and $2.80 here in NZ so would be nice if it ran in the first 3.

Sorry Ponderosa , backed into almost joint fav at 4.60. No good at all. 

1 hour ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Very unlucky CT. One to watch. 

Battled on well without a realistic winning chance HD.

I’m very confident on Rupture to make it 3 in a row at Flemington in race 7. 

Currently paying $2.20 Fixed. He should be odds on in my opinion. The whole of Australia will be cheering him home! 

17 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Mine still running from last night ,totally  hopeless but I've turned the page. Delectation Girl , drop class , 56kgs , Bowman up , not too bad an each way price for later in day race 8 Rosehill. 

Good luck Red Rum. She’s paying a good price $7.50 Fixed.