RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

VIRTUAL TIPSTERS THREAD

8 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Returned 1.90 on SP JJ , they must have liked it .

Indeed, the dogs have been barking it for a few weeks now . I got on at 3.80 but as always its no good if they dont win.

At least i tipped it before the race:rcf-laughing-3:

Greg

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

R6- Galenus - the Payne Billie Egan train going well, nice winner yesterday.

Billie Egan a very under rated rider ,given the  stable dont mind a punt he must be good to be continually put on

Greg

50 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Billie Egan a very under rated rider ,given the  stable dont mind a punt he must be good to be continually put on

Greg

Certainly is Greg. Always worth looking at anything the Payne’s have in with Billie on.

Have a look at those two winning rides on Upswing and Flag Edition yesterday. No fear in this bloke....

Dealmaker in last  Randwick  looks decent ew value to me on fixed 8.50 and 2.90 the place , won 2 career . 2 on the soft , 2 at the trip,  1 on course . Drawn ok , claimer takes off some of burden , down in class building to a good performance.  Ran on hard last time over 1400 .

13 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Dealmaker in last  Randwick  looks decent ew value to me on fixed 8.50 and 2.90 the place , won 2 career . 2 on the soft , 2 at the trip,  1 on course . Drawn ok , claimer takes off some of burden , down in class building to a good performance.  Ran on hard last time over 1400 .

Wrens Day looks a bit of ew value at 14s and 4s race 7 Randwick . Ex French out of Fabre yard where in the Ganay over 2000  in 2018 he went out as pacemaker , beaten 4 lengths into 2nd by Cracksman , beat home Cloth of Gold the horse he set pace for , Rhoderdenrum and Finche all good horses . Came out with big rep , gelded , now in second OZ prep at back right trip he raced at in France . Nice win Canberra might have boosted confidence and got his mojo back. Lightly raced , off minimum only slightly outside weights  , decent draw , goes on soft .

They would be my two each way bets of the day .

19 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Certainly is Greg. Always worth looking at anything the Payne’s have in with Billie on.

I know one of the stables owners quite well and he told me about him quite  awhile back. Given he is known to sack jockeys pretty quick i immediately took notice.

Im biased about Flag Edition ride as i backed it. That is the way you like to see things done.:rcf-happy-7:

Greg

Couple of nice horses at good odds that went ok last week and may improve with quick back up

Doomben R9 Canapes has placed both times this campaign and I think this is easier,Backed in from 9s to 4.5 on Pointsbet

Morphetville R3 Shes Never Late is no world beater but went nice race last start and drops in weight with a nice draw and underrated Jockey

Not one for tipping out horses but one that really jumps out at me today is Caulfield R2 , Simply Optimistic , trained by Brendon Hawtin , gone 2 nice races this prep and loves a bit of moisture , good jock up , currently 7's .

4 hours ago, NextPlease said:

Trainer Austy Coffey has a great knack of getting his horses to win at his home track (Swan Hill).

Look out for his runners today.

Well an even unit each way  on his runners today would be in profit already , good divi in first .

3 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

And another winner

Got a show in last too, he's smashed it today , good divis as well .

OK,  you've got Swan Hill sorted  , I have one question though as   you know your trainers .

What trainer should I follow if Gavea in Brazil is covered again tomorrow morning ? 

24 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

The guy with the Portuguese-sounding name :D

Tiny Tim or whatever it was called cracked under pressure of stablemate success there , looked lively as he busted through gate .That trainer nailed it there today .

This Portuguese name info hasnt helped much trainer wise as i scrolled down list and I've only done the form for the 4.30am race .

Gavea though is one of the world's iconic tracks , right under statue of Christ  the Redeemer , Jorge Ricardo was world's winning most jockey for a while 13000 odd wins in Brazil and Argentina but looks like even he don't bother on a Monday in Rio.

Time to stick my neck out (cautiously...).

Quite like the look of this at Sydney today, r4:

image.png.14711c18c299113e6587b88068317b7d.png

Looks like the money will come for He Runs Away (#5) but Maybach is dropping back in weight here and has form at track and distance. You might get more than 7s closer to start time.