RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Information

Since this covid situation has started I really feel that harness is way behind both the gallops & dogs in the (prompt) release of information on the up to date situation.      Gallops have (for instance) released their jump out dates but nothing from HRNZ and as harness starts a month prior to gallops surely it's not too much to ask for these dates as I'm sure most trainers will want this for forward planning.      Digitus extractus and show a bit of leadership!!

2 hours ago, eljay said:

Since this covid situation has started I really feel that harness is way behind both the gallops & dogs in the (prompt) release of information on the up to date situation.      Gallops have (for instance) released their jump out dates but nothing from HRNZ and as harness starts a month prior to gallops surely it's not too much to ask for these dates as I'm sure most trainers will want this for forward planning.      Digitus extractus and show a bit of leadership!!

Agreed - Harness Racing leadership has been seriously lacking!