RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

I have an idea

There is rightfully a lot of concern amongst members about the domination of  mega kennels in the percentage of dogs racing at certain meetings . I think I read somewhere the Cole empire have something like 45% of the dogs in the first days racing for example.

Well why don't we have a Cole day only at CD on one day and one for the rest on the other day.

This should work bigtime, the empire could finally achieve their goal of winning every race on the card and the rest can battle it out on the other day.  Sure to be a bigger spread of the prizemoney.

Opawa have muddied the water a bit by naming a lot of their recent dogs without the Opawa prefix so it is a lot harder to trace  but maybe one of the Canterbury days could dedicate half the meeting to Wales empire dogs only. John Mac will have settle for one of the Southland days

1 hour ago, GOM said:

There is rightfully a lot of concern amongst members about the domination of  mega kennels in the percentage of dogs racing at certain meetings . I think I read somewhere the Cole empire have something like 45% of the dogs in the first days racing for example.

Well why don't we have a Cole day only at CD on one day and one for the rest on the other day.

This should work bigtime, the empire could finally achieve their goal of winning every race on the card and the rest can battle it out on the other day.  Sure to be a bigger spread of the prizemoney.

Opawa have muddied the water a bit by naming a lot of their recent dogs without the Opawa prefix so it is a lot harder to trace  but maybe one of the Canterbury days could dedicate half the meeting to Wales empire dogs only. John Mac will have settle for one of the Southland days

Addington races Tomorrow I note that 6 of the 96 dogs racing are trained by myself and owned by Opawa Racing.

Don't think the Racing Board would allow 6 one dog races.

Regards

Robin  Wales

Hooked a couple Robin so not bad, not a s good as Lisa at Wanganui though. Once they got into stride it was trifecta's everywhere, everyone else must have thought it was Doomsday until race 11

6 minutes ago, GOM said:

Hooked a couple Robin so not bad, not a s good as Lisa at Wanganui though. Once they got into stride it was trifecta's everywhere, everyone else must have thought it was Doomsday until race 11

Are you thinking this is good gom that lisa was allowed to take control like this again 

24 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

Are you thinking this is good gom that lisa was allowed to take control like this again 

The kennel obviously put a lot of work and effort in to get the results they get so good on them.