RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
napier

Peter Jensen HRNZ CEO

Have just watched a 3 part interview with this guy on HRNZ site. Do not go onto their site very often but was just watching

the latest Bernard report and had time to spare so went and had a look. Never heard of the bloke but holy shit was he 

impressive.....JMO.....has anyone else on here seen it and if so what were your impressions of him ?

16 minutes ago, von Smallhaussen said:

those that talk like that, usually don't spend enough time thinking! ;)

I've cited this elsewhere and it's floating around. You remind me again Von.

Ernest Rutherford was born near Nelson in 1871. ‘Ern’, as he was known by his family, later claimed his inventiveness was honed on the challenges of helping out on his parents' farm: ‘We haven't the money, so we've got to think’.

Mind you, it was just an atom.

6 hours ago, Leggy said:

I've cited this elsewhere and it's floating around. You remind me again Von.

Ernest Rutherford was born near Nelson in 1871. ‘Ern’, as he was known by his family, later claimed his inventiveness was honed on the challenges of helping out on his parents' farm: ‘We haven't the money, so we've got to think’.

Mind you, it was just an atom.

Did you know him?:rcf-sad-7: