RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
uneasy

Leggy

4 hours ago, uneasy said:

How is my " BLIND OPTIMISM "  going now about an early July start.

Watch this space we may even kick off mid  June yet

Your apology? won't happen!!!

Hi Uneasy , What level would you estimate stakes money being at from   1st August and what income streams do you see the funding  for stakes coming from ? 

13 hours ago, Leggy said:

Apologies Michael. I have to say the COVID response has been beyond my expectations and you were right. I think you have 59 more horses on your books than I do. What price will you give me to being first to train a winner in July?

Firstly, I accept your apology, who are you. I am interested in a challenge

13 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Are you thinking of sending any horses to Invercargill in July Michael, or to Wingatui in August?

You will not see one of ours in at Invercargill. that's for sure, maybe Wingatui

9 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Hi Uneasy , What level would you estimate stakes money being at from   1st August and what income streams do you see the funding  for stakes coming from ? 

I would think much the same, I think having flat stakes at $15,000 is a very good starting point. Would like to see some increase for Open class racing.

Obviously the RIU have saved plenty. They have managed to trim $1million off their costs/budget prior to 31st July