RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Australia’s biggest punting club set to launch at The Bool.......

7 hours ago, CT"s said:

Would you like to elaborate on that Neil? 

I’ve created a thread with nearly 7,000 views generating interest in thoroughbred racing over here in Australia while the rest of you bitch and moan about how shit NZ racing is. Oh, that’s right, you’re not even racing at the moment. :lol:

Thats exactly the point. its eyeballs on page. And never be boring - making a contribution. It is not necessary to agree is it.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:50 PM, CT"s said:

Where’s Bazzy gone? He’s gone quiet all of a sudden. I wonder why? I might’ve won......again. I guess I have the last laugh......again. :lol:

P.S. Say hi to Neil Davis from me ;)

Sorry C.T didn't realise you weren't posting all the bets placed...all I seen were a mass of losing bets in the first 5 pages of this thread. :lol:
Apart from a couple of winning ones posted after the event of course.
Well Done!

Don't spend the $100 profit all at once! :lol:

50 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Sorry C.T didn't realise you weren't posting all the bets placed...all I seen were a mass of losing bets in the first 5 pages of this thread. :lol:
Apart from a couple of winning ones posted after the event of course.
Well Done!

Don't spend the $100 profit all at once! :lol:

To honest with you Bazzy I was fully prepared to lose the full $500.

That being said, even when the bank was down to around $70K with just over an hour to go, I never lost the faith. But if I had done my dough completely the entertainment provided over the 2 days was totally worth it.

Seeing 5 professionals dissect the form and punt aggressively in real time is a sight to behold particularly when you’re dealing with the calibre of these guys.

With a few unlucky seconds they could easily have ended up with over $600K doubling the starting bank and the electrifying finish where they went BANG BANG BANG with 3 consecutive big collects was crazily good!! They would’ve lifted the roof off the joint if Nashville Sound had won!! (Even the race caller Ric McIntosh called him the “BOOLDOZER horse” in his call) B)

23 hours ago, CT"s said:

Bazzy has been laughing at me for 2 days yet I can’t have the last laugh? :rolleyes:

I love how balanced you are Colin. Give me a break! :)

The only thing diminished is your biased perspective. 

I had no problem with you responding to Baz. It was the continued reference to Neil Davis.

And in the interest of balance I'm glad you raised the Aust punting club - was interesting. So no bias. Just standards.

19 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

I had no problem with you responding to Baz. It was the continued reference to Neil Davis.

And in the interest of balance I'm glad you raised the Aust punting club - was interesting. So no bias. Just standards.

He is like a dog with a bone...thats why he is where he is.:rcf-monkey-2:

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

Yet again your biased perspective is to the fore here Colin. 

It was actually Baz who referenced Neil Davis in this thread. I merely retorted his comment after the fact.

If Baz hadn’t mentioned Neil Davis nothing would’ve been said about him. 

That’s clear bias. You’re only seeing what you want to see. 

8 hours ago, CT"s said:

Here’s a wrap from 2 of the pros Dicko & Scoot. Very entertaining viewing. B)

Dicko is very keen on the spruik horse Russian Camelot to win the SA Derby tomorrow. Currently paying $4 Fixed. B)

He is quality but Ollie not so sure.....Freedmans two will be hardest....

CT, The horse that caused you a spot of bother on Racecafe I see is in the first at Caulfield. Was 50:1 early in the week. I see the NZTAB have got it now at 9:1.

Its interesting because its a departure from the norm. Usually its the Aussie sharks spotting a horse like Verry Eleegent running at the smalls in NZ. This  time its Steve McKee spotting it of the TV at Ballina.

funniest thread ever

thomPson had 85 cents on a hurdler at 33/1 , lost 34 dollars odd on a horse called POLLYANNA and broke new ground by having a bet on a  150/1 shot in the grand annual.

AND eventually won $100 after two days betting on anything that moved.....

one of his best attention seeking threads this year.

credit where its due :D