RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Australia’s biggest punting club set to launch at The Bool.......

With over $100K in the kick already Australia’s biggest ever punting club is set to launch over the 2 days of the Warrnambool carnival Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

They have 5 professional Australian punters engaged including Jack Dickens, Dan Kelly, Pete Anthonsiz, Shane Ciurleo & Nick Heathcoate. 

I’ve taken 10 units ($500) and for those interested I’ll post the results here. B)

18 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Post them before the races in question ... that’ll be a losing day 

Post them after each race .. that’ll be a winning day 

We know your style 

It’ll be a rough day punting anyway, if it’s a soft track as they’re suggesting ( is it wet or am I confused with Morphetville ) 

Goodness, I have never heard you admit to being confused before p4p.

28 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Post them before the races in question ... that’ll be a losing day 

Post them after each race .. that’ll be a winning day 

We know your style 

It’ll be a rough day punting anyway, if it’s a soft track as they’re suggesting ( is it wet or am I confused with Morphetville ) 

It’s been pissing down in Melbourne the last couple of days but the weather is looking ok from now on until Tuesday. 

Warnambool track would be a similar surface to Ruakaka being close to the beach so should drain ok and be perfect come Tuesday. 

Dicko (Jack Dickens) is an absolute gun, picking winners on how they parade in the mounting yard. Best in Victoria in my opinion. The other 4 are pretty sharp too. 

Starting bank come Tuesday could be pushing $150K. B)

1 minute ago, TurnyTom said:

Will you be on course Chris

Unfortunately not Tom. No punters allowed on course this year. 

I’ll definitely make the pilgrimage down there next year if possible (about a 3 hour drive from Melbourne). 

It’s supposed to be the ultimate experience for punters. Ric McIntosh the race caller is one of the best and his race calls are legendary. 

54 minutes ago, CT"s said:

It’s been pissing down in Melbourne the last couple of days but the weather is looking ok from now on until Tuesday. 

Warnambool track would be a similar surface to Ruakaka being close to the beach so should drain ok and be perfect come Tuesday. 

Dicko (Jack Dickens) is an absolute gun, picking winners on how they parade in the mounting yard. Best in Victoria in my opinion. The other 4 are pretty sharp too. 

Starting bank come Tuesday could be pushing $150K. B)

All the jumps one day this year CT , as long as they put in Sir Isaac Newton and Slowpoke Rod if he gets into race they will be going OK.  Bold Bandit might go OK if it comes up testing , 3 mile Irish point to point winner.  

31 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

All the jumps one day this year CT , as long as they put in Sir Isaac Newton and Slowpoke Rod if he gets into race they will be going OK.  Bold Bandit might go OK if it comes up testing , 3 mile Irish point to point winner.  

Ric McIntosh was very keen on Sir Isaac Newton after the jumps trials last weekend Red Rum. Your Slowpoke looks ready to rumble too. 

I’ve taken Tuesday and Wednesday off so will look forward to soaking up the atmosphere of the live feed of the punters club from the warmth of my living room. B)

20 hours ago, CT"s said:

With over $100K in the kick already Australia’s biggest ever punting club is set to launch over the 2 days of the Warrnambool carnival Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

They have 5 professional Australian punters engaged including Jack Dickens, Dan Kelly, Pete Anthonsiz, Shane Ciurleo & Nick Heathcoate. 

I’ve taken 10 units ($500) and for those interested I’ll post the results here. B)

What's the guts today at Sandown CT ? Got anything ?

Rising Red and Kusari strike me as decent for a bit of each way interest in the two stayers races , Gundown in Rising Reds race might get through it ok too but well out the weights .

27 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

What's the guts today at Sandown CT ? Got anything ?

Rising Red and Kusari strike me as decent for a bit of each way interest in the two stayers races , Gundown in Rising Reds race might get through it ok too but well out the weights .

Duke of Plumpton in the second and Buffalo River in the last. 

It’ll definitely be a slog today as Melbourne has had a lot of rain in the last 48 hours.

Good luck today Red Rum B)

18 hours ago, CT"s said:

Unfortunately not Tom. No punters allowed on course this year. 

I’ll definitely make the pilgrimage down there next year if possible (about a 3 hour drive from Melbourne). 

It’s supposed to be the ultimate experience for punters. Ric McIntosh the race caller is one of the best and his race calls are legendary. 

How was the other trip CT. The one to the jail visiting Bill i.e, Bill Vlahos.

Now there is someone who knows about going big with a punting club...."Ozzie style"

5 hours ago, CT"s said:

Duke of Plumpton in the second and Buffalo River in the last. 

It’ll definitely be a slog today as Melbourne has had a lot of rain in the last 48 hours.

Good luck today Red Rum B)

Buffalo River way too good.

Shamino in the last at Morphettville looks a good bet currently paying $5 Fixed. B)

17 hours ago, CT"s said:

Buffalo River way too good.

Shamino in the last at Morphettville looks a good bet currently paying $5 Fixed. B)

Did you get on the Rising Red train CT ,  kicked on hard .Decent divi 10.10 and 3.20 ,would have provided some ammo for next week.

Harbour View went well on comeback run , Buffalo River looks nice horse , unraced out of John Gosden yard so would have been well looked after early .

6 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Did you get on the Rising Red train CT ,  kicked on hard .Decent divi 10.10 and 3.20 ,would have provided some ammo for next week.

Harbour View went well on comeback run , Buffalo River looks nice horse , unraced out of John Gosden yard so would have been well looked after early .

Didn’t get on Rising Red unfortunately Red Rum. Nice tipping by you and a good price too. 

Shamino disappointed after a wide run but still should have finished off better than he did. Jungle Edge, what a wet track warrior! The gift that just keeps giving. 

Punters club about to crack the $150K mark. I’m really excited to see what damage these pros can do to the bookies starting Tuesday. Will be a lot of fun to view the “penthouse engine room” in real time as they dissect and open the shoulders throughout the 2 day carnival. 

Current to total $172, 250.

With cut off time midnight AET tonight starting bank should be close to $200K. B)

To quote Russell Crowe in The Gladiator “On my signal unleash hell”.

The bookies starting to get a little nervous :ph34r:

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

Current to total $172, 250.

With cut off time midnight AET tonight starting bank should be close to $200K. B)

To quote Russell Crowe in The Gladiator “On my signal unleash hell”.

The bookies starting to get a little nervous 

Spartacus would have absolutely kicked Crowe into next week and beyond .

Who is Spartacus by the way , loads of people say they are him .

Good luck,  tomorrow CT .

10 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Spartacus would have absolutely kicked Crowe into next week and beyond .

Who is Spartacus by the way , loads of people say they are him .

Good luck,  tomorrow CT .

Cheers Red Rum!

Current balance $182,050 and rising.

With a “Kiwi type surge” we could end up with a starting bank close to quarter of a mill! 

Over 1,000 punters on board the Booldozer now B)

1 hour ago, Memphis2 said:

Duff used to have a kitty of a million 20 odd years ago when they had a punters club in NSW. He was making things favourite on his nod. Bizarre. Fizzled out in the end I think. 

These boys are using a dedicated bookie Topsport.

$200K ceiling has just been broken. Current bank $206,150. 

Just over 4 hours til close. 

22 minutes ago, Trump said:

Topsport aka LLOYD Merlehan 

Correct Ernie. 

First bet has been made!

Wednesday r9 25K to win on Nashville Sound @ $5 to win 100K

Current bank is 234K with just over 2 hours to go!  Can we crack the quarter mill starting bank?!! B)