RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kingshill

Ribchester to Haunui

19 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

He will get more support here in New Zealand compared to what he got at stud in Australia for the two seasons he stood there.

Yes, you are right there Nasrallah - NZ breeders more familiar with the Iffraaj factor. Would love to know how many mares Ribchester covered in his Australian stints..... If anyone has access to the Australian Stud book? 

On 5/9/2020 at 9:56 AM, Kingshill said:

Yes, you are right there Nasrallah - NZ breeders more familiar with the Iffraaj factor. Would love to know how many mares Ribchester covered in his Australian stints..... If anyone has access to the Australian Stud book? 

2018 - 63 mares

2019 - 53 mares

Hope this helps . 

I saw him  a few years ago at the parade when he arrived, I really wanted to like him, he’s got great credentials, but I did think he was very lite in physicality, I partly put that down to the fact he had not let down. 

Overall, he’s a good horse to have I think. Can anyone put up his foal / weanling or yearly types. 

41 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Lite 

I thought so when i seen them but a shit load of competition over there . Fee 2018 was $24,750 , 2019 POA , which suggests book wasn't looking big so were looking to do deals .  

On 5/30/2020 at 7:34 PM, Unbridled said:

Berri, you are right, a serious racehorse

I sent 2 mares over to Ribchester and have 2 cracker colts. Big strong athletic  

Unbridled or anyone else - Any foal pictures of your Ribchester offspring?