RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

Can't believe JA did that ...

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

She actually pulled out that fkd up graph based on a couple of nonces from Otago (u know the 14-18,000 NZ dead, one).  

It was just so fkn weird she would do that.

I think she will resort to anything in an attempt to make her self look good.....to add justification to her decisions.

It has no doubt dawned on her that NZ ,as far as jobs ,businesses and general lifestyle are concerned is in  very bad shape and I'd imagine she is feeling the weight of being the driver/conductor/owner of this.

This has been her baby !!!

Also note that instead of saying NZ's testing is among the highest in the world like she was , she was careful to say 'among the highest in the world per capita '.

Big difference.

Her lies are becoming obvious.

Opposition to her should have no problem at pointing out these lies......us Kiwis like being the best in the world and she was feeding this pride we have in our country.

Just counting down till prices sky rocket - fuel, insurance etc.          

They will want income from somewhere and good old faithful will be first stop.

Amazing how so many think a great job is being done but have not given any thought to who's going to pay for it - both short and long term.

Archer, people on this site  have been posting relevant information and opinion for months, this is no surprise to Racecafers who actually bother to read . We are fucked . Adern had Bent us over before the Flu turned up, funny how two months off can result in generations of debt :rcf-thinking-1:

10 minutes ago, Peter R S said:

I saw this topic listed and thought “someone commenting on a John Allen decision”.

A tb racing site - no longer.

This is Main Street Pete.? Communism and tb dont mix either :rcf-sad-13:

12 hours ago, Peter R S said:

Funny that - I stumbled into Main Street unaware of its existence, through a shortcut. My mistake Gruff, but I followed what I thought was a topic related to John Allen and got more of the right wing rubbish that most of us are tired of reading! 

Fair call Pete, i found myself on here because i was tired of the left wing rubbish. And unfortunately all those with a platform are pushing Left wing agendas, so we are surrounded by it ... i wish i could stumble upon left wing rubbish :rcf-sad:

17 hours ago, Peter R S said:

Funny that - I stumbled into Main Street unaware of its existence, through a shortcut. My mistake Gruff, but I followed what I thought was a topic related to John Allen and got more of the right wing rubbish that most of us are tired of reading! 

I ain't right wing at all, just try to use basic common sense

and total bewilderment at how our younger people have turned into morons and sheep.

There is no way in the old days, people would have allowed any of the shite from the last thirty years to happen.  

Nothing will change - come the elections and a large number of the electorate wont bother to vote.    Of the rest - 1/3 will vote left, 1/3 will vote right, 1/6 will vote for whoever offers them something and the remaining 1/6 will vote for whoever the press tells them to.