RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Sandown Winners Wednesday

Ive loooked at a couple and early indications are French Success looks ready for a Bold Run.... can we get a few on here to do some homework to come up with a few to help make other cafers  a few extra Dollars :rcfe-money:

By the way You need to see this :rcf-rich-1:

1 minute ago, shaneMcAlister said:

Come on Gruff, I am not sure we need an anti vaccine brigade added to this site :rcfe-happy-2:

Its just information Shano :rcfe-like: Take it or leave it but the evidence is there this Shot increases your chances of death with Covid . Now, can you find one at Sandown :rcfe-smile:

No more ‘info’ if you cant see it now your never likely to :rcfe-like:..... ok , now back to Sandown, i will concentrate my study there after some gardening, i helped make Pegasus 9 some Dollars on the Flemington quaddie after she won the Jockeys Question Comp so need to keep up the positive ledger....any help always appreciated :rcfe-like:

A4E4C9C3-49A6-49BF-B8B1-64843DA3E339.png

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

Got a shortie coming up in the next at Narromine 

Race 5 #5 Shamusu Sho

Currently paging $1.40 Fixed

Hopefully will go slightly better than Aethero last night! :ph34r:

Hey CT the race was on or finished the time you posted ? Sandown Champ, no one in their right mind bets Narrowmine :rcfe-surprise:

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hey CT the race was on or finished the time you posted ? Sandown Champ, no one in their right mind bets Narrowmine :rcfe-surprise:

Posted 10 mins before the race Gruffy. Ended up paying $1.50! 

I’ll give you a bit more notice next time. 

Will see what I can dig up for you from Sandown. ;)

2 hours ago, CT"s said:

Got a shortie coming up in the next at Narromine 

Race 5 #5 Shamusu Sho

Currently paging $1.40 Fixed

Hopefully will go slightly better than Aethero last night! :ph34r:

I think the jockey didn't go wide enough CT ,  next time even wider to make it interesting ,  just inside the outside rail along the unmoved strip.Rails run it wins 25 lengths .

10 hours ago, Gruff said:

No more ‘info’ if you cant see it now your never likely to :rcfe-like:..... ok , now back to Sandown, i will concentrate my study there after some gardening, i helped make Pegasus 9 some Dollars on the Flemington quaddie after she won the Jockeys Question Comp so need to keep up the positive ledger....any help always appreciated :rcfe-like:

Yes thank you Gruff.  Much appreciated too.  A bit of fun. Sorry we missed out today. 

On 4/27/2020 at 7:54 AM, Gruff said:

Ive loooked at a couple and early indications are French Success looks ready for a Bold Run.... can we get a few on here to do some homework to come up with a few to help make other cafers  a few extra Dollars :rcfe-money:

By the way You need to see this :rcf-rich-1:

Prussian Blue going again in last at Sale today Gruff .

I've got Trulli in it second up from spell, iam  going against the 3 year old hotpot .

On 4/28/2020 at 1:07 PM, Ohokaman said:

1. Arctic Wolf - Second behind Chenier in only start. $8.50 looks enticing.

5. Shahzade unlucky last start, good odds

7. Surely Main Stage can beat these ?! Ex Myers runner Orleans Rock the danger

8. Eurack and Spirit of Aquada.

Youve rededmed yourself Deadshit :rcfe-like: your unlucky not to get Arctic Wolf , will be watching these two in the last closely i thought Sagarra stuck out like Dogsballs . That Main Stage quinella was $20 , crazy. I had the thing in the Big 3yo races as well  :rcf-sad-1:

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Youve rededmed yourself Deadshit :rcfe-like: your unlucky not to get Arctic Wolf , will be watching these two in the last closely i thought Sagarra stuck out like Dogsballs . That Main Stage quinella was $20 , crazy. I had the thing in the Big 3yo races as well  :rcf-sad-1:

When I need to “rededmed” myself to anyone, particularly you braindead, I’ll give up.

45 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

When I need to “rededmed” myself to anyone, particularly you braindead, I’ll give up.

Coming from someone who tips two Horses in a Six Horse field and doesnt run a place :rcf-thinking-1: 

On 4/28/2020 at 1:22 PM, Red Rum said:

Prussian Blue going again in last at Sale today Gruff .

I've got Trulli in it second up from spell, iam  going against the 3 year old hotpot .

Didnt see it was in Rummy, looked like Nolan didnt do his Homework all the same, one to forget. 

13 hours ago, Gruff said:

Coming from someone who tips two Horses in a Six Horse field and doesnt run a place :rcf-thinking-1: 

At least posted before a Heavy track and heap of scratchings arrived....both carried more weight. Spirit of Aquada ran great...carried 61 v the winners 54.5kg. Eurack interfered with, on the worst inner track, eased out of it late fresh up.

Well ahead on the day thanks...one race doesn’t make the day.