RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Best bet at Flemington today........

Race 8 #11 Rupture

All the money has come for the import Dadoozdart who has an impressive record but Rupture already has the runs on the board here in Australia. He was impressive fresh up winning easily with 61 and drops to 56.5 for Jordan Childs where he will be improved and too slick with his turn of foot for the favourite. 

Currently paying $4.40 Fixed.

Good punting B)

14 minutes ago, TurnyTom said:

Thanks Chris, he is some pony what a win

Takes a good horse to lead all the way down that long Flemington straight. Wasn’t expecting him to lead to be honest but they weren’t going hard and he gave a strong kick. Too good. B)

29 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Takes a good horse to lead all the way down that long Flemington straight. Wasn’t expecting him to lead to be honest but they weren’t going hard and he gave a strong kick. Too good. B)

You having a go at Arthero tomorrow night CT ? 

Nice tip today .

15 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Nice tip today .

Cheers Red Rum. 

Yes, sticking strong with Aethero tonight. He needs to jump and find the lead and he’ll be winning.

Hopefully, after getting poleaxed at the start and finishing last, that’ll put a few punters off and we’ll get a good price for him. 

15 hours ago, Gruff said:
15 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Nice tip today

very good but... . You see the 10 $100s run for them hills :rcf-cool:

You’d really love to see those tickets again wouldn’t you Gruffy? :)

2 hours ago, CT"s said:

Cheers Red Rum. 

Yes, sticking strong with Aethero tonight. He needs to jump and find the lead and he’ll be winning.

Hopefully, after getting poleaxed at the start and finishing last, that’ll put a few punters off and we’ll get a good price for him. 

Correct me if iam wrong but my recollection is the last three tips you've put up have all come home , at around the 4 bucks mark. I remember the Sandown winner battling on like mad , yesterday's one but sure there was one in between those two , was it in the last at in Melbourne last week as well?

Good luck with Athero , you just cannot stop them no more , you have the power to turbo boost them. Just like a boxer fine tuning a technique to power a punch through .

21 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Correct me if iam wrong but my recollection is the last three tips you've put up have all come home , at around the 4 bucks mark. I remember the Sandown winner battling on like mad , yesterday's one but sure there was one in between those two , was it in the last at in Melbourne last week as well?

Good luck with Athero , you just cannot stop them no more , you have the power to turbo boost them. Just like a boxer fine tuning a technique to power a punch through .

Punting is a great leveller Red Rum. You can be a rooster one day and a feather duster the next. 

There’s a pro I follow over here who had an incredible stellar run where he was consistently picking winners for months on end to the point where he increased his subscription fee from $140 to $650 annually. Needless to say this stellar run came to an abrupt end soon after and now he has a few hundred subscribers (not including me) demanding he replicates his previous success. 

Picking winners is not easy at the best of times yet alone when you’ve got trusted people who’ve forked out $650 each for the privilege! :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Punting is a great leveller Red Rum. You can be a rooster one day and a feather duster the next. 

There’s a pro I follow over here who had an incredible stellar run where he was consistently picking winners for months on end to the point where he increased his subscription fee from $140 to $650 annually. Needless to say this stellar run came to an abrupt end soon after and now he has a few hundred subscribers (not including me) demanding he replicates his previous success. 

Picking winners is not easy at the best of times yet alone when you’ve got trusted people who’ve forked out $650 each for the privilege! :ph34r:

Couple each way in the Geelong stayers event today , Mountain Breath owes me a little bit but it's a matter of time with her and old Slowpoke getting ready for jumps but no mug effort last time . 16s and 26s mark so roll of dice . Mountain Breath last two races formlines out reasonably solid .

55 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Couple each way in the Geelong stayers event today , Mountain Breath owes me a little bit but it's a matter of time with her and old Slowpoke getting ready for jumps but no mug effort last time . 16s and 26s mark so roll of dice . Mountain Breath last two races formlines out reasonably solid .

Good luck Red Rum. Might be worth having a saver on Big Sur as well in this race. 

49 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

Aethero isn't worth the risk tonight. You're taking a relatively big risk for odds of around $2.40 - and I could find many better betting opportunities at that price.

Hot King Prawn is the obvious danger and it's seemingly more reliable.

I’m happy to be with him again. I can see why you’d have reservations after last start though.