RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Rosehill and Flemington comp - Results here

3 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Oh gee, you're right of course. Previous weeks comps the Quinella spend was $3 per race so that was stuck in my mind when calculating the total spend.

No, no, Ponderosa - that almost sounded like an apology!

Take the Trump approach:

Von Smallhausen, that's Fake News. I'm so great looking and smart, a true stable genius!, It's impossible an error might've happened. It's Obama's fault. Or China's. I have it so well under control. I mean, I really have done a very good job...

Seriously, though, thanks for your work y/day (and last week).

Top effort by the placegetters on a difficult day's picking. Congrats to Chelseacol on an impressive win. Glad you made up for getting pipped at the post Seddon with some good collects. Well done. Thanks so much to the generous sponsors and the great scorer. Always a great interest on a Saturday. Kind regards to all. HS. 

14 minutes ago, High Sparrow said:

Top effort by the placegetters on a difficult day's picking. Congrats to Chelseacol on an impressive win. Glad you made up for getting pipped at the post Seddon with some good collects. Well done. Thanks so much to the generous sponsors and the great scorer. Always a great interest on a Saturday. Kind regards to all. HS. 

We should thank everyone..the scorers ..the sponsors..the entrants without everyone of these groups RaceCafe could not be the site it is...winners are grinners...I just need to get some gogo juice to make me find the winners not the also rans ....:rcf-happy-7:

9 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Thanks for providing the platform Scooby -  seeing Cubes and Seddon are both good buggers we have the entire prize pool from this week donated back for a competition next week 

Wow you guys are the best...thanks for the very generous offer..lets all have a go at coming up with a fun comp for next weekend..any suggestions from the team????:rcf-happy-7::rcfe-like: