RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

Its cool just inject bleach

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

From crap to even more crap.....makes sense......:rcf-laughing-1:

From the shows ive seen inspirational, there are some very hard working intelligent people in our fine country. CNN on the other hand shows how f#%ked up some people become for money. Journalism my Ass Deadshit. Now find a winner at Sandown, something more in your wheelhouse :rcfe-like:

Bulletin of the World Health Organization

Mass treatment with ivermectin: an underutilized public health strategy

Ivermectin was a revolutionary drug in the 1980s, the forerunner of a new group of antiparasitic agents with activity against both parasitic nematodes and arthropods. Initially it was marketed for veterinary use by Merck & Co. Inc.; it was used largely for nematode control in cattle, horses, pigs and dogs and became the standard for control of the ectoparasitic disease, scabies. The injectable cattle formulation, Ivomec, became the world’s most profitable veterinary drug (1).

Antiparasitic drug ivermectin reduces coronavirus fatality rate: American researchers .According to the team, the death rate of coronavirus patients declined to about one-sixth, compared to the rate of death in those who did not use the medication.

All Super Don did was ask a question and why not,   who would have thought cattle wormer (injection) would help reduce death rates from the virus ..

For those of you who get flu vaccines remember you are all injecting disinfectant!!!

They contain Thimerosal and Formaldehyde both disinfectants....Just remember your media are telling you that you are CRAZY.

Hence why Trump is alluding to the vaccine fraud.

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

For those of you who get flu vaccines remember you are all injecting disinfectant!!!

They contain Thimerosal and Formaldehyde both disinfectants....Just remember your media are telling you that you are CRAZY.

Hence why Trump is alluding to the vaccine fraud.

Did you just make that up? Or have you copied the idea from somewhere else? I'm picking the latter, as most of your posts are just copies of someone else's thinking. 

Its amazing how many different excuses are being made for what Trump said, many different ones posted on here even. Taken out of context, he really meant this, what he was really saying was that, yet none of those excuses have been offered up by the man himself. No, he tried to palm it off as sarcasm, except the name of the reporter he reckoned he was talking to wasn't even in the briefing that day, and where he was looking was directly at the medics, not the reporters. No, it's all of his defenders that have jumped up and made excuses for him. Even Trump himself hasn't been stupid enough to try and say he was taken out of context, or what he really meant was something else altogether. 

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Did you just make that up? Or have you copied the idea from somewhere else? I'm picking the latter, as most of your posts are just copies of someone else's thinking. 

Its amazing how many different excuses are being made for what Trump said, many different ones posted on here even. Taken out of context, he really meant this, what he was really saying was that, yet none of those excuses have been offered up by the man himself. No, he tried to palm it off as sarcasm, except the name of the reporter he reckoned he was talking to wasn't even in the briefing that day, and where he was looking was directly at the medics, not the reporters. No, it's all of his defenders that have jumped up and made excuses for him. Even Trump himself hasn't been stupid enough to try and say he was taken out of context, or what he really meant was something else altogether. 

Keep being ignorant ...your credibility suffers

You could have listened to the whistle blower doctor who has been developing the vaccines and made a credible conclusion but you chose not to.

Here are some of the ingredients you will find in the 2019-2020 flu vaccine — and why they're there.
  • The Ingredient: Aluminum Salts. In: Most vaccines. ...
  • The Ingredient: Sugar or gelatin. ...
  • The Ingredient: Formaldehyde. ...Disinfectant
  • The Ingredient: Antibiotics. ...
  • The Ingredient: Thimerosal. ...Disinfectant
  • The Ingredient: Egg proteins. ...
  • Cell-Based. ...
  • Recombinant.
Feb 11, 2020

9 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Keep being ignorant ...your credibility suffers

You could have listened to the whistle blower doctor who has been developing the vaccines and made a credible conclusion but you chose not to.

Here are some of the ingredients you will find in the 2019-2020 flu vaccine — and why they're there.
  • The Ingredient: Aluminum Salts. In: Most vaccines. ...
  • The Ingredient: Sugar or gelatin. ...
  • The Ingredient: Formaldehyde. ...Disinfectant
  • The Ingredient: Antibiotics. ...
  • The Ingredient: Thimerosal. ...Disinfectant
  • The Ingredient: Egg proteins. ...
  • Cell-Based. ...
  • Recombinant.
Feb 11, 2020

I do not think that it's my credibility that is suffering currently, but only history will prove who is right and who is wrong. The only thing certain so far is that it's waaaayyyyyy to early to be making statements of fact on anything that's going on right now with regards a Vaccine or the likes. You've made plenty of statements (or should I say copy & pasted information) that have since proven to be incorrect and others that are just obviously wrong, whereas other things are still up in the air. Time will tell......

4 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I do not think that it's my credibility that is suffering currently, but only history will prove who is right and who is wrong. The only thing certain so far is that it's waaaayyyyyy to early to be making statements of fact on anything that's going on right now with regards a Vaccine or the likes. You've made plenty of statements (or should I say copy & pasted information) that have since proven to be incorrect and others that are just obviously wrong, whereas other things are still up in the air. Time will tell......

Goodonya don't bother getting the info from the horses mouth.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/your-high-vibration-life/e/69035868?autoplay=true

....the first thing i thought was who are these two and is what theyre saying actually fact :rcfe-happy-3: MSN even covered it :rcf-thinking-1: 

Big pharma not going to be happy, this even puts in question the Flu vaccination, because you are comparing it with something that has no vaccine :rcf-thinking-1: