RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WOODBINE

Elite Gavelhouse Weanling Sale

I was pleased that NZB decided to offer such a sale but I was very interested in the terms and conditions of this sale and I must say they will be costing vendors particularly with the increased Gavelhouse commission rate from 5 percent to 8.5 percent.

An online sale is just that an online sale and the Gavelhouse Plus upgrade does not add outstanding value to any vendor at present

My suggestion is that this Gavelhouse Plus sale should not be compared to the existing May sale as they are very different. Eg no offering fee on passed in lots has ever been a condition of previous May sales so even to raise it is misleading 

Accordingly the sale should be offered on the normal terms and conditions of a normal Gavelhouse fortnightly sale such as entry fee $500 plus GST, and sales commission of 5% The requirement for X-rays is in order but any comments about an extended buying bench works in NZB’s favour Because as the selling agent they should be maximising the number of potential buyers. Finally there is no need for a major printing run for a May catalogue with a major cost saving to NZB.

Any comments.?