RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Weekend Comp - Rosehill and Flemington

HI All,

We're going again this weekend but with a few changes..

Mrs Cubes is the major sponsor for this weekends comp plus donations from Scooby and myself. 

1st prize - $150 eachway

2nd prize - $100 eachway

3rd prize - $50 eachway

Mrs Cubes is putting the money up, but Mr Cubes wanted to change it up a bit from the previous 2 weekends comps so the changes are:

- Pick only 2 horses in each race. You'll still have the imaginary $1ew on both horses as well as them in a $1 Quinella.

- Races are split between Rosehill and Flemington, the last 5 races from both meetings (so Races 4-8 from both places)

Just submit as:

Rosehill

R4:

R5:

R6:

R7:

R8:

Flemington

R4:

R5:

R6:

R7:

R8:

Entries close 4.30pm (so if you want, you'll have the opportunity to watch the first 3 races from each place and see how the track is playing etc before submitting your bets ).

With the races running a lot closer to each other, putting the results out might be a bit staggered but I'll get them out asap.

Good Luck....

34 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

HI All,

We're going again this weekend but with a few changes..

Mrs Cubes is the major sponsor for this weekends comp plus donations from Scooby and myself. 

1st prize - $150 eachway

2nd prize - $100 eachway

3rd prize - $50 eachway

Mrs Cubes is putting the money up, but Mr Cubes wanted to change it up a bit from the previous 2 weekends comps so the changes are:

- Pick only 2 horses in each race. You'll still have the imaginary $1ew on both horses as well as them in a $1 Quinella.

- Races are split between Rosehill and Flemington, the last 5 races from both meetings (so Races 4-8 from both places)

Just submit as:

Rosehill

R4:

R5:

R6:

R7:

R8:

Flemington

R4:

R5:

R6:

R7:

R8:

Entries close 4.30pm (so if you want, you'll have the opportunity to watch the first 3 races from each place and see how the track is playing etc before submitting your bets ).

With the races running a lot closer to each other, putting the results out might be a bit staggered but I'll get them out asap.

Good Luck....

Hi pondarosa , can you give me information on how to get the $50 i put up for last weeks comp to you guys , been asking scooby  but no response so far , cheers

Since I have no real idea it's no use me waiting until I see how the "track is playing"

So into it I go

Many thanks for the competition, if I win I'll try damn hard to triple my investment and then I'll sponsor the following week's competition

Rosehill

4) 1,3

5) 5,15

6) 2,6

7) 1,14

8) 2,3

Flemington

4) 6,7

5) 2,4

6) 2,4

7) 1,13

8) 11,17

Mikie

Rosehill

R4:         1, 4.

R5:          2, 3.

R6:          6, 10

R7:          4, 6.

R8:          3, 6.

Flemington

R4:          1, 3.

R5:          3, 4.

R6:          2, 4.

R7:          1, 13.

R8:          3, 6.

Cheers and Thanks........

5 hours ago, nomates said:

Last weeks winner of the $50 for the win divvie section of the comp last week has put , $20 win @ 3.7 and $30 @1.70 on Detective in the last at Rosehill tomorrow , good luck Jayar .

That’s a top quality punt. 

Scratching replacement:

Rosehill Race 6: (2) Scratched / Replacement: 5
Flemington Race 5: (4) Scratched/ Replacement: 9

Rosehill

Race 4 - 5,6
Race 5 - 5,6
Race 6 - 5,4
Race 7 - 1,6
Race 8 - 6,2

Flemington

Race 4 - 1,12
Race 5 - 9,3
Race 6 - 4,3
Race 7 - 1,13
Race 8 - 17, 19

These should be my selections with the scrtachings replaced. If someone could remove my first post of selections would appreciate it.