RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nicky47

Opie Departing

On 4/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, departed said:

I am surprised more Kiwi jockeys haven't made the move.  When equine influenza shut down NSW racing a bunch of Sydney jockeys moved to NZ so that they could keep on riding.  Yet when NZ racing shuts down the Kiwi jockeys just sit on their hands and do nothing.  South Australia has had to cancel jumps races because they don't have any jumps jockeys of their own.  Why didn't the NZ jumps jockeys hop on a plane, do the 14 days quarantine in Adelaide and then had South Australian jumps races to themselves for the winter?  It appears that apathy has set in since Ardern took over, maybe before then. 

FFS,Arderns fault???Her deputy is Racing Minister,where the hell is he.Always has an opinion,very very quite lately??

On 4/22/2020 at 10:01 AM, TurnipOrange said:

No He could never have rode her in her first Melbourne Cup 51.5kg !!!!!!!

So Bossy would have kept the ride for the next 2 Cups

On 4/22/2020 at 12:06 PM, CT"s said:

Put him in the sauna with Willow for a couple of hours Bob. :lol:

That would’ve done the trick.

I’m sure riding the greatest stayer of all time would’ve been good motivation to survive on water and celery for a few weeks. :)

People so easily forget that David Hall trained the great Diva to her first Melbourne Cup win. She was transferred to Freedman when Hall took up a contract in Hong Kong.

So even if Opie was Freedman's stable rider, he wouldn't have had the opprtunity in 2003 and had no show of getting Boss off in 2004 & 2005.

10 hours ago, EsquireNZ said:

People so easily forget that David Hall trained the great Diva to her first Melbourne Cup win. She was transferred to Freedman when Hall took up a contract in Hong Kong.

So even if Opie was Freedman's stable rider, he wouldn't have had the opprtunity in 2003 and had no show of getting Boss off in 2004 & 2005.

Good point.

4 hours ago, CT"s said:

Good point.

Hey CT here's a horse for you to pass your mocker sorry your learned eye over.

Its called Joey's Gift. A $500 horse sold 3 months ago but after its win at Ballina a couple weeks ago purchased by S McKee and transferred to the Busuttin stable. Now that doesn't sound like Stephen McKee's style so could it be the Consensus interests divesting some of their cash?

3 hours ago, slam dunk said:

Hey CT here's a horse for you to pass your mocker sorry your learned eye over.

Its called Joey's Gift. A $500 horse sold 3 months ago but after its win at Ballina a couple weeks ago purchased by S McKee and transferred to the Busuttin stable. Now that doesn't sound like Stephen McKee's style so could it be the Consensus interests divesting some of their cash?

Well one things for sure

Edited by scooby3051
last warning.

9 minutes ago, CT"s said:

OK you must be a bit thick..I made it very clear if you got personal what would happen...So this is your last warning..I am tired of your low shot attacks at not only P4P but also that very good tipster you had potshots at last week...Last warning..:rcfe-dislike:

57 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

OK you must be a bit thick..I made it very clear if you got personal what would happen...So this is your last warning..I am tired of your low shot attacks at not only P4P but also that very good tipster you had potshots at last week...Last warning..:rcfe-dislike:

Settle down Leigh. Did short stuff send you a private message?

I thought my response to slam dunk’s question was quite hilarious really. :)

Finally, I did not have pot shots at Neil Davis. I merely suggested the Boys Get Paid group employ a local Australian professional to tip horses especially when they’re dealing with hundreds of thousands of dollars of punters hard earned money. 

50 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Settle down Leigh. Did short stuff send you a private message?

I thought my response to slam dunk’s question was quite hilarious really. :)

Finally, I did not have pot shots at Neil Davis. I merely suggested the Boys Get Paid group employ a local Australian professional to tip horses especially when they’re dealing with hundreds of thousands of dollars of punters hard earned money. 

No he never sent me a PM..but I have warned you many times.