RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Today’s the day for Special K........

10 hours ago, mufasa said:

Far cough yakoont. Neil had a minor part to play in the big scheme last week. CT called him out as an NZ NI bunny. Did you see his picks at Randwick today?? Fookin smaaaaashed em bro. And as for Bert... he nailed the 70k all in on the 1st day...imagine CT doing that???

So apparently Darryl Curnow did the picks for Randwick yesterday.

Methinks you need to get your facts straight silly. :P

24 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Even if same tipster , good stuff he had a good day well done  , last week the person burnt six figures , week before the hail mary on a hotpot that got home .  That's the game if that's how the tipster rolls and the punters group enjoy it that way . Don't make tipster bad or a superstar guru  , it makes them like the rest of us good days and bad days some clever ones a few more good days ,  except they get paid for it . 

Poster who came third last week in comp, was last yesterday.  Good days and bad days . 

I think Shane pointed out on another thread , those that win big and really make a living don't generally talk about it , and they generally would be good at other business ventures , property and the like . 

16 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Even if same tipster , good stuff he had a good day well done  , last week the person burnt six figures , week before the hail mary on a hotpot that got home .  That's the game if that's how the tipster rolls and the punters group enjoy it that way . Don't make tipster bad or a superstar guru  , it makes them like the rest of us good days and bad days some clever ones a few more good days ,  except they get paid for it . 

Poster who came third last week in comp, was last yesterday.  Good days and bad days . 

I think Shane pointed out on another thread , those that win big and really make a living don't generally talk about it , and they generally would be good at other business ventures , property and the like . 

Indeed Red Rum. 100% agree.

My point was just that it was a different tipster (Daryl Curnow) who tipped Randwick yesterday and not Neil Davis as mufasa has stated. That’s all. 

21 hours ago, CT"s said:

He went to stud and was a dud.

He lost his tackle and today he’ll have the last cackle. B)

I’ve always been a huge fan of this horse. He’s always shown great potential and went HUGE fresh up after a very long break away from racing. 

Excellent second up and course record, he’s drawn a soft gate and should race a lot handier to the speed. Hughey will do the rest. 

Race 8 #2 Kementari

Currently paying $4.20 Fixed 

Good punting B)

Another one successfully Donald ducked by the greatest stopper EVER.

39 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Another one successfully Donald ducked by the greatest stopper EVER.

Good to see your usual unbiased observation Leigh. :P

How’s it going in China? Sounds like you’re pretty busy up there. I see China has already revised their death in total in Wuhan. :ph34r:

P.S. Don’t expect any Xmas cards from Donald Trump this year 

3 hours ago, CT"s said:

WTF are you on about?? Neil Davis posts HIS OWN selections on Formpro. 

Looks like Wagga Wagga is his target meeting today , be interesting to see how he goes over a period of time on the OZ racing , most punters should improve slightly the more we punt on it regularly . 

More pundits doing the OZ thing , more punters getting into it daily , it's a worry for NZ racing . It is way better as well.

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

Good to see your usual unbiased observation Leigh. :P

How’s it going in China? Sounds like you’re pretty busy up there. I see China has already revised their death in total in Wuhan. :ph34r:

P.S. Don’t expect any Xmas cards from Donald Trump this year 

Not in China..maybe just worry about your own business and not everyone else's. Who cares about what they do..maybe just focus on your own problems ..you seem to have a dug a deep hole here for yourself.

Biased opinion..no its called a FACT. Your record speaks for itself.

3 hours ago, CT"s said:

My point was just that it was a different tipster (Daryl Curnow) who tipped Randwick yesterday and not Neil Davis as mufasa has stated. That’s all. 

Really? Are you sure it was Sunloon Boy?

32 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Not in China..maybe just worry about your own business and not everyone else's. Who cares about what they do..maybe just focus on your own problems ..you seem to have a dug a deep hole here for yourself.

Biased opinion..no its called a FACT. Your record speaks for itself.

What hole is that exactly?

I tip a winner such as Final Man or Rubisaki and there’s dead silence from you.

I tip a horse that gets beat such as Funstar or Kementari and you scream blue murder.

Those are the FACTS. 

Just remember this is a thoroughbred website where people share their opinions and should be encouraged to do so. 

Have a nice day :)

Just now, SMD is rife said:

Oh so those facts you mentioned weren't exactly facts. Right.

Check the dictionary for the definition of “apparently” and you’ll get your answer ;)

4 hours ago, CT"s said:

No apparently here. Keep digging. After the theft of the voucher saga I didn't think your reputation could get any lower. But you just continue to embarrass yourself on this chat site. Keep digging.

5 hours ago, CT"s said:

You’re not looking hard enough STD.

Don’t be so lazy. 

2 hours ago, CT"s said:

What hole is that exactly?

I tip a winner such as Final Man or Rubisaki and there’s dead silence from you.

I tip a horse that gets beat such as Funstar or Kementari and you scream blue murder.

Those are the FACTS. 

Just remember this is a thoroughbred website where people share their opinions and should be encouraged to do so. 

Have a nice day :)

You just don't get it do you Stopper. No one cares if you tip out a hot shot and it wins: anyone can back that just by backing the favourite in every race. And if you tip out a red hot and it loses, which they almost invariably always do, you just look a fool for backing what is usually a false favourite. As someone mentioned, anyone who could be bothered on here would have done very well betting against virtually any horse you have tipped over the last few years.