RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Today’s the day for Special K........

He went to stud and was a dud.

He lost his tackle and today he’ll have the last cackle. B)

I’ve always been a huge fan of this horse. He’s always shown great potential and went HUGE fresh up after a very long break away from racing. 

Excellent second up and course record, he’s drawn a soft gate and should race a lot handier to the speed. Hughey will do the rest. 

Race 8 #2 Kementari

Currently paying $4.20 Fixed 

Good punting B)

9 minutes ago, SMD is rife said:

Good laying. My Betfair account says thanks.

What price did you lay him at?

Very unlucky there. Wasn’t expecting him to be so far back from the draw. 

With a clear run he finishes a lot closer. He’ll be back! B)

2 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Anyone know how to load a meme for “a complete fucking idiot” ?

Thanks 

How’s the homeschooling going short stuff?

Is that the reason why you didn’t enter the comp today? :P

3 hours ago, CT"s said:

He went to stud and was a dud.

He lost his tackle and today he’ll have the last cackle. B)

I’ve always been a huge fan of this horse. He’s always shown great potential and went HUGE fresh up after a very long break away from racing. 

Excellent second up and course record, he’s drawn a soft gate and should race a lot handier to the speed. Hughey will do the rest. 

Race 8 #2 Kementari

Currently paying $4.20 Fixed 

Good punting B)

Kementari and Mr Quickie , both bookies horses ,both  very very good but somehow more often than not find a way to get beat . Kementari unlucky bugger , always finds the trap and fires blanks . I wouldn't ride him through a minefield,  he'd find them alright .

Indeed Red Rum. Definitely knows how to find trouble that’s for sure. 

That being said I think there’s still a good race in him. Now that’s he’s gelded we’ll get to enjoy him (or not) like Hartnell for a few more years. 

5 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Indeed Red Rum. Definitely knows how to find trouble that’s for sure. 

That being said I think there’s still a good race in him. Now that’s he’s gelded we’ll get to enjoy him (or not) like Hartnell for a few more years. 

Agree , not knocking horse at all , he's a talent , tries hard . Just unlucky bugger .

Did you happen to follow Neil Davis' tips for Randwick today wanker? He'd kick your sorry arse to Kingdome Come on the punt anywhere in the world let alone Matamata or Tauranga. And as for your pathetic attack on Bert the G.O.A.T. .. it might pay you to tune in to his sports tips once this bollacks is over.. the bloke is a legend. 12 or 13 in a row last year .. beat that yakoont.

1 hour ago, CT"s said:

What price did you lay him at?

Very unlucky there. Wasn’t expecting him to be so far back from the draw. 

With a clear run he finishes a lot closer. He’ll be back! B)

If, if, if........but, but, but......

1 minute ago, mufasa said:

Did you happen to follow Neil Davis' tips for Randwick today wanker? He'd kick your sorry arse to Kingdome Come on the punt anywhere in the world let alone Matamata or Tauranga. And as for your pathetic attack on Bert the G.O.A.T. .. it might pay you to tune in to his sports tips once this bollacks is over.. the bloke is a legend. 12 or 13 in a row last year .. beat that yakoont.

Whoaaaaaaah.......easy tiger. Who are you? Neil’s Mum or Bert’s?

Firstly I never professed to be a better tipster than Neil or Bert. 

Secondly to refer to Bert as the G.O.A.T. is an insult to Michael Jordan and  Muhammad Ali. Was it you who gave him that nickname?

Thirdly kingdome  is actually spelt kingdom. Don’t you have spell check?

P.S. Tell Bert to ease up on the pies next time you see him. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen. :o

32 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Whoaaaaaaah.......easy tiger. Who are you? Neil’s Mum or Bert’s?

Firstly I never professed to be a better tipster than Neil or Bert. 

Secondly to refer to Bert as the G.O.A.T. is an insult to Michael Jordan and  Muhammad Ali. Was it you who gave him that nickname?

Thirdly kingdome  is actually spelt kingdom. Don’t you have spell check?

P.S. Tell Bert to ease up on the pies next time you see him. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen. :o

Stick your spell check up your rrrsss tosser. Kingdome Come as opposed to kingdom come is a reference to a very good race horse of years gone by. Similarly "yakoont" is a polite way of referring to you as a **** but your spell checker obviously missed that.

No, I'm neither Bert's mum or Neil's but right now I'm your Daddy... yakoont.

1 hour ago, mufasa said:

Stick your spell check up your rrrsss tosser. Kingdome Come as opposed to kingdom come is a reference to a very good race horse of years gone by. Similarly "yakoont" is a polite way of referring to you as a **** but your spell checker obviously missed that.

No, I'm neither Bert's mum or Neil's but right now I'm your Daddy... yakoont.

Thanks for making my night :lol:

2 hours ago, mufasa said:

To be fair Mufasa, the horse has bolted! Neil had his chance last week! Everyone has bad days,and Neil's  was unfortunately last week with over 100k to spend! Although,i must say there were 3 in the marriage last week and it's  easy to say in hindsight, but some of the bets looked slightly desperate and unlike their normal formula (imo)They backed that the kiwi horses were going to run rampant,and unfortunately as we know that didn't happen, that's  racing as they say!

We all know that if it wasnt for "the jolly"  in the last on day one, it may have ended there! Personally, the two days at Randwick have been a good learning curve for them and hope they come back stronger for the good of NZ racing.

1 hour ago, Swoopa said:

To be fair Mufasa, the horse has bolted! Neil had his chance last week! Everyone has bad days,and Neil's  was unfortunately last week with over 100k to spend! Although,i must say there were 3 in the marriage last week and it's  easy to say in hindsight, but some of the bets looked slightly desperate and unlike their normal formula (imo)They backed that the kiwi horses were going to run rampant,and unfortunately as we know that didn't happen, that's  racing as they say!

We all know that if it wasnt for "the jolly"  in the last on day one, it may have ended there! Personally, the two days at Randwick have been a good learning curve for them and hope they come back stronger for the good of NZ racing.

Far cough yakoont. Neil had a minor part to play in the big scheme last week. CT called him out as an NZ NI bunny. Did you see his picks at Randwick today?? Fookin smaaaaashed em bro. And as for Bert... he nailed the 70k all in on the 1st day...imagine CT doing that???

7 hours ago, mufasa said:

Far cough yakoont. Neil had a minor part to play in the big scheme last week. CT called him out as an NZ NI bunny. Did you see his picks at Randwick today?? Fookin smaaaaashed em bro. And as for Bert... he nailed the 70k all in on the 1st day...imagine CT doing that???

:rcfe-like:

6 hours ago, mufasa said:

8 hours ago, Swoopa said:

:rcf-laughing-2: Calm down Mufasa! I will right these "facts" slowly for you!

(1)There were  3 in the marriage .

(2)Every punter has a bad day, but 99% of us aren't playing with 100k+.

(3)They were burnt  buy the kiwi horses.Thats racing!

(4)Every man and their dog was on Rubinski in that field.Even CT was on it!

(5)Betting all over Aus playing catch up.There is only one  winner. 

(6)They have learnt a few things for the future .

(7)Dont come on forums after a few alcopops!There is enough  village idots on racing sites as it is!

I haven't dissed anyone, just speaking out loud to myself, as you do on these sites.

Now Neil is a sectionals /time keeper ,tipster/punter. Generally they need good ground for their systems to be consistently successful. Unfortunately the tracks were wet.Where were the Aussie contacts?

1 hour ago, Swoopa said:

:rcf-laughing-2: Calm down Mufasa! I will right these "facts" slowly for you!

(1)There were  3 in the marriage .

(2)Every punter has a bad day, but 99% of us aren't playing with 100k+.

(3)They were burnt  buy the kiwi horses.Thats racing!

(4)Every man and their dog was on Rubinski in that field.Even CT was on it!

(5)Betting all over Aus playing catch up.There is only one  winner. 

(6)They have learnt a few things for the future .

(7)Dont come on forums after a few alcopops!There is enough  village idots on racing sites as it is!

I haven't dissed anyone, just speaking out loud to myself, as you do on these sites.

Now Neil is a sectionals /time keeper ,tipster/punter. Generally they need good ground for their systems to be consistently successful. Unfortunately the tracks were wet.Where were the Aussie contacts?

Point four is a pretty good point.