RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Comp Winners List Bets Here .

8 minutes ago, NextPlease said:

It's fair I guess, but hopefully it comes into effect post Arjay's win. We wouldn't want his big win to be taken away from him.

No its from now on...it just made me think that it could be spread around to a few more comps or whatever but the lucky winner of the bet also wins a heap too.

These sites don't pay for themselves to run.

41 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

No its from now on...it just made me think that it could be spread around to a few more comps or whatever but the lucky winner of the bet also wins a heap too.

These sites don't pay for themselves to run.

I'm all too aware of how costly sites are to run, albeit not forums.

I think then the easiest way is anything is split 50/50 after all its a free bet to start with.Then its simple and easy and everyone knows where they stand...there have been some put back in to comps some have not which has been fine...but I just think as we are doing so many that its better to have a simple policy that everyone knows the rules to begin with. I have been wrestling with this for a long time and I feel its just the right way to do things fairly so as many members as possible can have a chance to do well in one way or another from the comps...Scooby.

Would I be correct in assuming Arjay's plunge is the biggest win from a comp bet....Most of the bets from comps come nowhere near the 2k or so he snared. You could do the 50/50 idea, or even have that apply above $200 in winnings etc. 

Either way it is winnings from a free bet and whatever keeps that rolling for the widest audience gets my vote.