RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Comp Winners List Bets Here .

Hi to all, and Scooby in particular. From comp 9th May Can I have my bet of 100 ew on Flemington race7 No 5 Super Titus. Cheers Fixed odds look good at present

It will be on the tote but not at fixed odds sorry, as I am not  savvy to do anything more so all the best lets hope it wins..Cheers.

14 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Hi to all, and Scooby in particular. From comp 9th May Can I have my bet of 100 ew on Flemington race7 No 5 Super Titus. Cheers Fixed odds look good at present

It will be on the tote but not at fixed odds sorry, as I am not  savvy to do anything more so all the best lets hope it wins..Cheers.

your'e kidding, but thanks:rcfe-like:

For winning last weeks comp, Paigezim has gone Flemington Race 6 No 2 King of Leogrance.

$150 EW on fixed odds at $2.30 and $1.30 for a total return of $540 if it wins.

And Paige has generously donated back half of any return for a future comp.

Good Luck Paige...

2 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

For winning last weeks comp, Paigezim has gone Flemington Race 6 No 2 King of Leogrance.

Good Luck Paige...

Thanks Paige..great offer from you...really appreciated.:rcf-happy-7:

23 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Well done.

23 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Congrats good win...good collect.:rcf-happy-7:

8 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Good Luck Paige...

Bad luck Paige, but still $195 for runnng second.

I think after today..I think its fair to everyone that any bets from winning the comp that win more than $1,000 that there will be a mandatory rule that 50% will be put back into comps which I think is fair to all members..as the bet was in essence for free...and also to the site who pays for the platform for everyone to enjoy.I think this is fair to those who put up the funds for the competitions and also for the person/people lucky enough to get such a big win.

Unless there is anyone who thinks this is unfair then I would like to make this a rule from here on in..wherever W/P bets are involved. Scooby.

6 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

I think after today..I think its fair to everyone that any bets from winning the comp that win more than $1,000 that there will be a mandatory rule that 50% will be put back into comps which I think is fair to all members..as the bet was in essence for free...and also to the site who pays for the platform for everyone to enjoy.I think this is fair to those who put up the funds for the competitions and also for the person/people lucky enough to get such a big win.

Unless there is anyone who thinks this is unfair then I would like to make this a rule from here on in..wherever W/P bets are involved. Scooby.

100 on at 9s returns 900 , 100 on at 10s returns 1000 minus 50% . So a drift of 1 point costs winner 400 bucks if this is the formula . The comps are great fun, don't really bother me but wonder if there is another system , % on the winnings over a certain amount maybe ? Just a thought .

8 hours ago, mrzim said:

Why not half of any winnings.After all its cost you nothing to enter.Helps to keep the comps going which are always a lot of fun.

Thats not a bad idea either...I just want it to be fair for everyone on the site...if there is a decent win and the bet is for free anyway then I think that for everyones enjoyment some should be put back in...I have put up thousands of dollars for comps over the past year or so..so I just feel at no cost to anyone we could some back in to keep funding comps..rather than just some putting back in ..I will work out a formula and go from there...any suggestions greatly appreciated..I just want the comps to be spread out to as many as possible.