RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Has Ernie been drinking Alligator Blood??.....

10 minutes ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

No chance. Owners one of the biggest nut case’s I’ve ever seen. Check out his Twitter, it’s not pretty. Not Mr Vandyke’s first positive either. 

I think short stuff would have some interesting conversations with this character. :P

Certainly not the type of person I would be wanting to go into business with. :ph34r:

Seems to know the law inside and out  having been through the legal system several times. Also seems very desperate, using every loophole available to him to ensure the failed 2nd sample doesn’t stick and he gets to keep the loot. :ph34r:

I think that I have read that it was probably used to ‘quieten him down’ after or during his horrific float journey to the Gold Coast MM Race. 
Everyone will remember that, because it was played out live on the day and was then well reported after his win. (Not the drugs but everything else.)

Only saying,

Liz

6 minutes ago, CT"s said:

Indeed. Seems pretty cut and dried to me Red Rum although if George Pell can get off anything’s possible! :ph34r:

What are you trying to say about George Pell?

12 minutes ago, Insider said:

I think that I have read that it was probably used to ‘quieten him down’ after or during his horrific float journey to the Gold Coast MM Race. 
Everyone will remember that, because it was played out live on the day and was then well reported after his win. (Not the drugs but everything else.)

Only saying,

Liz

This drug seems quite controversial overseas when googled  , banned in some places because of the steroids . Looks like a fiery case upcoming .

10 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

This drug seems quite controversial overseas when googled  , banned in some places because of the steroids . Looks like a fiery case upcoming .

Apparently no horse have ever had a disqualification overturned after 2 failed samples. 

If he succeeds he’ll set a new precedent and no doubt open a can of worms of previous disqualifications which they will try to avoid at all costs. 

Agree Red Rum. This is going to get very messy. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Seven High Court judges unanimously dismissed those unsafe charges and convictions.....that’s seven to nil......and the Victorian Police have laid 26 charges against George Pell so far.....and NOT ONE has been successful.....although I note they’ve boldly claimed they’re investigating another complaint 

I know you’re a filthy low “James Hunt” and we have very low expectations with you, very low indeed, but if Scooby has any reasonable values he should ban you for this disgusting and unjustified comment   ..... 

Don’t worry short stuff. The truth always comes out in the end. 

Next thing you’ll telling me OJ Simpson was innocent. :ph34r:

Edited by scooby3051
Last warning.

1 minute ago, CT"s said:

Don’t worry short stuff. The truth always comes out in the end. 26 charges and rising. Not even a staunch Catholic like you can deny what’s happened here? 

He was  innocent in criminal court CT , civil case went differently on balance of probabilities .On the balance of probabilies though I wouldn't argue with him as he carves up the Chicken for dinner .

Just now, CT"s said:

I just feel for the 26 victims after that verdict was read Red Rum. This is isn’t over yet though, not by a long shot. 

To be honest I've read little about it so don't know , only thing is we have to abide by court verdicts ,. 

As for AB , two samples positive surely he goes . No different to contaminated feed in most jurisdictions , or in Hughie Morrisons case a stable hand having a habit of peeing in a certain  box at yard . The horse goes , trainer cops it normally but penalty adjusted as per whatever is on the rule books in jurisdiction . I think few years ago Red Mills sent out whole contaminated batch in Ireland , all the horses disqualified and trainers sanctioned only on paper to comply with regs . Discharge without conviction kind of thing .

26 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

To be honest I've read little about it so don't know , only thing is we have to abide by court verdicts ,. 

As for AB , two samples positive surely he goes . No different to contaminated feed in most jurisdictions , or in Hughie Morrisons case a stable hand having a habit of peeing in a certain  box at yard . The horse goes , trainer cops it normally but penalty adjusted as per whatever is on the rule books in jurisdiction . I think few years ago Red Mills sent out whole contaminated batch in Ireland , all the horses disqualified and trainers sanctioned only on paper to comply with regs . Discharge without conviction kind of thing .

Short stuff is normally quick to defend these type of allegations with his veterinarian background. It’s very interesting he’s chosen to defend Pell while completely ignoring Endresz.

I think his silence on the matter speaks volumes. 

Judging by his history within the legal system this Endresz character will use every judicial defence in his repertoire. He will down fighting, that is for sure and certain. 

i dont see how any argument that AB was given Regumate to calm him down can be acceptable in the eyes of the law. Its use on male horses is illegal End of story. As for Mr Endresz, his history makes p4p's battles with the law look very modest ...a point that, if correct, would no doubt rankle any litigous narcissist

Can't believe we are talking about Priests on this site.  But for what it is worth I believe a big factor in Pell getting off was that because of the media interest in his case he would not have gotten a far trial.   That does not mine he did not commit these low life crimes.

4 hours ago, CT"s said:

Don’t worry short stuff. The truth always comes out in the end. 

Can you please advise Leigh what the final warning is for just so I’m clear?

I don’t agree with the High Court verdict along with several million other Australians and indeed others around the world.

Am I not allowed to have that opinion?

Some threads really morph like a transformer , Bankrupt or almost Bankrupt owner has horse with drug in system that regulates  female reproduction cycle whilst currently idenfying as a male horse with no balls onto a court case in Australia onto some kind of Vatican money laundering situation . My pea sized mind boggles during these days of no pubs or tabs to go to during downtime .

On 4/16/2020 at 4:28 AM, poundforpound said:

Seven High Court judges unanimously dismissed those unsafe charges and convictions.....that’s seven to nil......and the Victorian Police have laid 26 charges against George Pell so far.....and NOT ONE has been successful.....although I note they’ve boldly claimed they’re investigating another complaint 

I know you’re a filthy low “James Hunt” and we have very low expectations with you, very low indeed, but if Scooby has any reasonable values he should ban you for this disgusting and unjustified comment   ..... 

Here’s an interesting article for you and Liz to read together short stuff about your friend Mr Pell.

https://apple.news/AoAKziXNITRe_3LB6ot6gDQ