RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
firepipe

TAB do not want my money ?

1 minute ago, barryb said:

Most of my late bets are. Remembering that BF markets don't form till very late in the piece normally.

However with all the UK betting on Aussie stuff the BF markets are full.

That last sentence does that mean it's hard to match a bet?

1 minute ago, tasman man 11 said:

Finally ,these margins/pricing has never been a big interest of mine but I am interested why Kiwis refuse to bet with TAB in NZ.

TM  its normally of no interest to people whom can't/don't believe they can win. 

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Cheers  thanks

So NZ  pools hold similar to AU?

Not sure what you mean here, its a combined pool for Aust/NZ.

NZ racing before the shutdown was increasing on BF yes, the UK punters were investing on NZ racing via BF.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:46 AM, tasman man 11 said:

I fully understand......I too am staggered at some of the things that I hear go on and the frustrations.Some stupidity like the Money laundering ID requirements have been beyond the TAB's control etc. Others like the 'odds' etc and the pool size etc are a reflection of the size of our market/compared to Australia.

I suffer the frustrations too , and as I go back to long before MrAy Bee I marvel sometimes at some of advancements we have made and the standard of Trackside etc.

It pisses me to be charged $2 to make a deposit into my account by CC but I see they collected $4.5 mill from that and the industry sure needs it looking at the Financials.

I suspect they are Insolvent.

Possibly in my mind is that I have been involved in a few Organisations which Australia has been much bigger and more powerful than NZ yet Australia has gone belly up and in business their IT and admin skills have been well below NZ standards after a change has been made !

If they collected $4.5 m through the Credit Card deposits, how much did they give away on misinformed bonus bets?

I see the TAB are taking bets prior to 1 p.m. on Anzac Day.  This is not a good look.

The public's reverence for Anzac Day seems to have increased over the past twenty years.  The TAB's actions do nothing to enhance the industry in the eyes of Joe and Josephine Public.

To give you a better idea; in the grog trade there are three days that you are not allowed to sell grog; Good Friday, Easter Day and Christmas Day.  There is only one other day in the year that you are not allowed to sell grog before 1 p.m.; that being Anzac Day.

11 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

I see the TAB are taking bets prior to 1 p.m. on Anzac Day.  This is not a good look.

The public's reverence for Anzac Day seems to have increased over the past twenty years.  The TAB's actions do nothing to enhance the industry in the eyes of Joe and Josephine Public.

To give you a better idea; in the grog trade there are three days that you are not allowed to sell grog; Good Friday, Easter Day and Christmas Day.  There is only one other day in the year that you are not allowed to sell grog before 1 p.m.; that being Anzac Day.

They've taken bets via their online platform for 20+ years on ANZAC Day morning.