RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
QCR

Bargain Blue Blood?

https://gavelhouse.co.nz/lot/434193/dance-on-by

Regardless of results to date, this looks a decent foundation mare for a hobby breeder with $20k or so to kick off with...  The pressure is off her producing a Dundeel, so there must be some upside. If it was me (it's not) I'd think of sending her to as well bred but reasonably priced stallion as I could find, e.g. Zed, He's Remarkable, Bold One.  And it might still be that her progeny in work will turn out well, or her dam daughters produce a decent horse.

Yes, you couldn’t get a better pedigree anywhere on the planet. To be fair, she has had foals to the “best” stallions in Oz, ie Danehill Dancer, Exceed and Excel, Fastnet Rock, and Lonhro, and (as yet) has produced nothing of note. Studs don’t offload mares with this amazing pedigree for no reason, but definitely worth taking a punt on.