RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Luke Kemeys. Can you please replace Neil Davis with Ernie (Trump)?.......

If you’d had Ernie in charge of tipping yesterday, like the tips he gave his daughter,  BGP might have gone ok. 

Disclaimer: Ernie’s tips will only be revealed AFTER the event. :lol:

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

I like the Idea CT, If i had of payed  more attention to his confidence on Vow and Declare in the Melbourne Cup i cleaned up. Ring up Luke we get him involved :rcfe-like:

Perhaps I’ll reach out to him on Twitter. 

Someone needs to have a serious chat with him about empowering Neil Davis to select winners in a completely different country that he analyses form in. It’s quite mind boggling, especially when you consider he’s literally dealing with 10’s of thousands of punters hard earned coin.

There definitely needs to be a Royal Enquiry for sure. 

Empowering Neil Davis to pick winners in Australia is akin to empowering Christine Rankin to run WINZ. Should never happen. Burning money. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I’m seeing a pattern here Poxy...you’re jealous of everyone involved in the BGP selection process....clearly you want to do that job so you can pretend it’s your money and be an even bigger wanker ....the bookies would be delighted to see you on board 

Jealous? Why would I be jealous short stuff? I live in the best sporting city in the world where racing is still currently operating. :)

On the contrary, I’ve got plenty of my own money to punt with. I just don’t like seeing a brilliant concept like BGP getting mismanaged empowering a North Island form analyst to pick winners in Australia, effectively burning 10’s of thousands of hard earned punters coin. Look what happened on Saturday? :ph34r:

Neil Davis should be sticking to Te Aroha or Gate Pa and an Australian professional like Jack Dickens would be a far more prudent choice. Someone local, who knows racing here with an excellent professional record.

Let’s at least give BGP a chance to succeed for gods sake. B)

Neils only Human, in his capacity he is definately better served on top  of the ground being a sectionals  man , there are to many variables with inconsistent tracks and readings. Hey, every Dog has his day and unfortunately Neils tail didnt  Wag. Get him next time :rcfe-like:

Ok fkwit, you're obviously better on the Aussie form . let's go again this week BGP and thommo you do the punting , I'd put $200 in and if you get us home I won't ever reply to your god awful posts ever again.

As you weren't in the previous Punters Clubs, I'm offended you are taking low grub shots at Neil D,

C'mon Genius , show us how it's done , I'm sure Luke can make this happen

30 minutes ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

Ok fkwit, you're obviously better on the Aussie form . let's go again this week BGP and thommo you do the punting , I'd put $200 in and if you get us home I won't ever reply to your god awful posts ever again.

As you weren't in the previous Punters Clubs, I'm offended you are taking low grub shots at Neil D,

You’re not very good at reading are you Charlie?

Go and read my post again son. ;)

Happy to recommend Jack Dickens over Neil Davis on Australian form any day of the week. B)

P.S. If it’s Te Awamutu or Matamata Neil Davis is your man. If it’s Caulfield or Flemington leave it to Dicko B)

42 minutes ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

What I'd like to know Is, how the fuck does he keep getting in here with the current border controls in place? Has Cindy got another leak?

12 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

What I'd like to know Is, how the fuck does he keep getting in here with the current border controls in place? Has Cindy got another leak?

Speaking of borders Bazza, did they not let Ernie back across the border after his weekend golf or is he still giving his daughter the winning tips for last Saturday? :lol:

12 hours ago, CT"s said:

Speaking of borders Bazza, did they not let Ernie back across the border after his weekend golf or is he still giving his daughter the winning tips for last Saturday? :lol:

what a tiresome and unpleasant bunch of posts you have made in the last week or so about good people. Stick to tipping horses would be a good idea CT

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

what a tiresome and unpleasant bunch of posts you have made in the last week or so about good people. Stick to tipping horses would be a good idea CT

He is merely showing his narcissistic and nasty tendencies. They have always been apparent, but he obviously has more time on his hands these days. I presume he has been laid off from his job as a meter reader for some power company. He is the sort of humourless, nasty piece of work that people would never have given the time of day to in years gone by, in fact he would probably have ended up beaten up in a corner somewhere, but these days with social media every dog has his day regardless of whether they have anything useful to say.

I used to think it was worthwhile tolerating him as he provided a weird sort of "train-wreck" type entertainment, but I think this place would be better off without his lying, nasty, ignorant contributions. It does take the concept of free speech to its extreme.