RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Experiment for Certainties Control Samples

6 minutes ago, Trump said:

Who’s gloating? I didn’t take the bet for myself you clown. Keep up your record - it’ll never be broken. Legend. Rubisaki was a certainty even you couldn’t Stop! Your reputation goes before you - keep it up, it’s fun.

I’ll look forward to you gloating you got the quaddie AGAIN AFTER the fourth race next time :lol:

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

"Mario" strikes again... omen bet of the weekend for mine. 

Thats  the short of voodoo magic racing throws up . Going to find out the one I was following in run and mark up never to back, looked a terrible conveyance .

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

That's in the stopped test tube in the Lab OM  Just boxed on when  it quickened up.

Here we go , Clementina,  for the place Sandown tomorrow  , drawn wide slots in runs home  as per usual  normally finds one or two too good . Overdue though .

Awful wasn’t it.....might be a “gunna”...a bit like Clementina although Ollie might work the oracle...

Becker running tomorrow though Ollie might win that one too....;)

20 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Awful wasn’t it.....might be a “gunna”...a bit like Clementina although Ollie might work the oracle...

Becker running tomorrow though Ollie might win that one too....;)

Only Ollie could have got her home.....!!  Makes up for those recent runs.

On 4/12/2020 at 11:25 AM, Gruff said:

Ok im labelling Excilida Race 7 Sandown  

The $4.60 before scr looks tasty but the $1.90 should be a mere formality.Run to the back of the tote :rcfe-like:

And the stars aligned beautifully.

Nice work Gruffy. An Ollie special gets her home easily. ;)

On 4/12/2020 at 1:25 PM, Gruff said:

Ok im labelling Excilida Race 7 Sandown  

The $4.60 before scr looks tasty but the $1.90 should be a mere formality.Run to the back of the tote :rcfe-like:

Great work Gruff , top notch . Got be honest 3 year old up against hardened runners I was worried but it busted home hahaha. This stopping lark  has been tough to do last few days,  it's all straight to window shut the gate. Great stuff . 

Getting a bigger non stopping test tube  as we just cannot stop them .We are a force for good .keep it going guys .

10 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Great work Gruff , top notch . Got be honest 3 year old up against hardened runners I was worried but it busted home hahaha. This stopping lark  has been tough to do last few days,  it's all straight to window shut the gate. Great stuff . 

Getting a bigger non stopping test tube  as we just cannot stop them .We are a force for good .keep it going guys .

It’s all a myth Red Rum, I tell you. Glad to see you collecting scientific evidence as proof for all to see. :)

On 4/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, Rusty said:

20200412_160409.jpg.83b16c9fbd0757362620c25fdb1f5e6f.jpg

And another tick Rusty , nice .We need another hot pot certain wobbler shorter price the better when you get a chance ,  ask the tab to do a bonus where you can request shorter odds than they offering that way the stopping forces put out need maximum pressure to work .

4 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

And another tick Rusty , nice .We need another hot pot certain wobbler shorter price the better when you get a chance ,  ask the tab to do a bonus where you can request shorter odds than they offering that way the stopping forces put out need maximum pressure to work .

Nice tipping Rusty ;)

Just now, Rusty said:

So what's the findings after week one Red Rum?

Didn't appear to be too many stoppers.

After week one results are one stopped the rest collects , at least 5 without scrolling through . It was also found that by labelling them the stopping effect blew out the price a bit  but in fact gave the horses a right old fashion drill sergeant style kick up arse  double tap march .  

Even the subject matter of experiment,  CT found a winner at 3.20 that battled on hard to line as if to say "fxxk it " I will survive .

I have to say iam only using an old childhood kids Lab, the old one with a smiley kid and dad on box watching a bunson burner in living room but the residue left ter my burn off shows " stopping " effect from period midnight Saturday to 7pm NZ time today to be not in operation . Might be air pressure or other weather factors though Rusty .

Thanks for your support .

On 4/12/2020 at 2:30 PM, Trump said:

I tend to agree with your opinion on this Pogo. Even topline experienced punters only back on “Overs”, never “Unders”. Classic example was Danon Premium yesterday. My daughter asked me for my best bets yesterday (before I went to golf) and I advised her to take an all-up multi place bet on Toffee Tongue/Verry Elleegant/Bangkok. They were 15/5/23 on the win tote at the time and a place multi was approx $30/$1. That’s what I call smart betting - good in form horses at “Overs”. Backing faves can be dangerous unless they are “Overs”. Addybb was the best “overs” bet yesterday. 

Your full of shit unless you can show us your winning ticket?

Not sure if you were still collecting samples for your test tube Red Rum but at Queanbeyan today, Race 1 Number 10, Proud Mia ($1.60 Fixed). 

First starter.

All things being fair and equal, she will be waaaaaaaaaaay too good for them. Apparently. 

Just now, Rusty said:

Not sure if you were still collecting samples for your test tube Red Rum but at Queanbeyan today, Race 1 Number 10, Proud Mia ($1.60 Fixed). 

First starter.

All things being fair and equal, she will be waaaaaaaaaaay too good for them. 

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too good Rusty , the good old days of T Lee , Be a lot more "  shut the gate"  in future I'd guess .

1 minute ago, Red Rum said:

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too good Rusty , the good old days of T Lee , Be a lot more "  shut the gate"  in future I'd guess .

Correct, yes, a lot more "shut the gate", after, "LET'S BRING IT ON"! 

Further south, there will continue to be a "THERE'S A WIN"! 

And further south again, unfortunately there is unlikely to be any "brained them", or "bolts in" either. 

Anyway today, "let's bring it on, and shut the gate, there's a win, Proud Mia has brained them, bolts in and is waaaaaaaaay too good."

11 minutes ago, Rusty said:

And further south again, unfortunately there is unlikely to be any "brained them", or "bolts in" either. 

Anyway today, "let's bring it on, and shut the gate, there's a win, Proud Mia has brained them, bolts in and is waaaaaaaaay too good."

" bolts in " a classic Rusty  , not a fan of " there a win " but each to there own,  I had a bit of one that comments read " zoomed home "once  so there's a bit of love for that from me .Went " bang at the 100 " ok but in a past life "went bang " was bad and still should not be used at Down Royal or Down patrick   on course commentary.

31 minutes ago, Rusty said:

The moneys right on the Lolly :)

4 hours ago, Rusty said:

Queanbeyan today, Race 1 Number 10, Proud Mia ($1.60 Fixed). 

First starter.

All things being fair and equal, she will be waaaaaaaaaaay too good for them. Apparently. 

There you are Rummy, throw that in to your test tube.

Brained them, bolted in, shut the gate, it's a Winx blitz, get NASA on the phone he is in another orbit, in a galaxy of stars he's the brightest of all, the champion becomes a legend, races into equine immortality, cometh the hour, cometh the legend, a nation roars for a champion, the mare of the world, waaaaaaaay too good. He's easing up on her and he's just scraped in. We will never see a race like that in a hundred years. 

Sorry. Couldn't bring myself to include "there's a win". 

4 minutes ago, Rusty said:

There you are Rummy, throw that in to your test tube.

Brained them, bolted in, shut the gate, it's a Winx blitz, get NASA on the phone he is in another orbit, in a galaxy of stars he's the brightest of all, the champion becomes a legend, races into equine immortality, cometh the hour, cometh the legend, a nation roars for a champion, the mare of the world, waaaaaaaay too good. He's easing up on her and he's just scraped in. We will never see a race like that in a hundred years. 

Sorry. Couldn't bring myself to include "there's a win". 

Went " BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " ????