RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
napier

Sydney Cup quinella

Why has it taken 15 days to finally sort out boarder controls ?.....Its been an absolute joke...

Borders should have been shut from day one but no Cindy (or her advisors) were scared about the racist card being

thrown at them.

5 minutes ago, napier said:

Why has it taken 15 days to finally sort out boarder controls ?.....Its been an absolute joke...

Borders should have been shut from day one but no Cindy (or her advisors) were scared about the racist card being

thrown at them.

Hey that wasnt the quinella Napier :rcfe-gay:

They do like go well over there the raise the flags, broadside, ablaze, who won the Jericho cup, and quinella with golden flag, parthesia, yogi, I did see another purchased out of Southland a one start maiden, guns ablazing, I guess they have plenty of staying races for them.

Very true, and many probably haven't,  I know someone who has one and has been very patient, but sometimes wonders if that day will ever come, as he is a 5yr old now, and has had many other issues along the way.We live in hope.

RTF was not a runner, but obviously he’s by Sadlers Wells and his dam has left 5 group one winners (4 by Danehill and one by Green Desert) plus one G2 winner Dansili, who himself has sired an Arc winner, and then Raise the Flag. So, I’m with that judge. And for for $4k, if you had a Danehill line mare and didn’t mind an eternal float ride, why wouldn’t you? Patience is key. Etah James is racing at her very best right now.  
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.racingpost.com/bloodstock/hasili-influence-deepens-as-son-raise-the-flag-supplies-first-group-1-winner/431457/amp

On 4/11/2020 at 10:37 PM, Trump said:

A Good Judge once told me that Raise The Flag was one of the best bred Stallions to enter NZ. His progeny just need patient owners. 

Paddy macs win at Terang was very impressive, one run as a 4yo at Cromwell then exported . Looks one to follow

Markwood a tidy jumping debut, don't forget chequered flag, who battled to win one or two  in nz, went on to win over 400k in stakes, now retired, ablaze left whiterobe lodge with 6wins on the flat and about 90k in stakes, now won 12 races and probably around the 400k mark, including the 4600m Jericho cup flat race ,must have been late scratched today, they just seem to know who to train them over there, civil disobedience another that had some success over there.

2 hours ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

The hurdler today at Pakenham was impressive. 

Some interesting runners over sticks today at Pakenham, Sir Isaac Newton brother of multiple Group 1 winners , Royal Ascot winner in younger days and was once highest priced yearling of age group in Europe 3.6 mill guineas nearly 8 million.  Nzd . Decent horse but he's burnt some cash .

Ancient King Italian Derby 3rd in 2013 , stormed home .

Bold Bandit brought straight out of win in Northern Irish point to point into OZ .

As well as Gobstopper .