RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Vehicles at Easter

The country has (mainly) buckled down in an endeavour beat this pandemic - now a bunch of fuckwits have decided to flout the law by driving to wherever for the long weekend.     Well, from me, you are all a bunch of selfish twats and it is only with regret that I consider the government/police have been far too lenient on you.   There has been enough publicity in the press, radio, tele, and social meadia for everyone to know the rules so the authorities should have imposed an instant fine (say $1,000) on anyone caught flouting the law, no ifs or buts.    And it is not too late for them to commence doing this - afterall the twats will have to return home after the holiday so easily apprehended.

5 hours ago, eljay said:

The country has (mainly) buckled down in an endeavour beat this pandemic - now a bunch of fuckwits have decided to flout the law by driving to wherever for the long weekend.     Well, from me, you are all a bunch of selfish twats and it is only with regret that I consider the government/police have been far too lenient on you.   There has been enough publicity in the press, radio, tele, and social meadia for everyone to know the rules so the authorities should have imposed an instant fine (say $1,000) on anyone caught flouting the law, no ifs or buts.    And it is not too late for them to commence doing this - afterall the twats will have to return home after the holiday so easily apprehended.

Your starting to get on edge eljay, take a few deep breathes and just enjoy the fact theres some good racing at Randwick and Caulfield tomorrow :rcfe-smile: