RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

Last at Warwick Farm . He Runs Away

3 minutes ago, Dockers said:

I wonder what is biggest weight difference from top weight to rest of field is. 10 kegs is the biggest I have seen for a while. Weight didn't stop the train this time. 

Not sure Dockers , I assume open handicap he can go up and up away from minimum or hit the max maybe and push those down below into the long handicap but then he'd just cane them every available race in a prep up there , he must get weighted out the area .Don't normally get them that high in weights , huge gap though,  that would be big for a steeplechase in UK and Ire. I have seen 12st 7lbs to 10st a few times back in the day over sticks . Odd form 150k race 19k race 150k 19k I think it was .7 from 7 now at track. The king of North Queensland .

Myers has had Scapolo , Overtheriver on the 70 plus mark iam sure , I know a horse called Titch of Myers carried a house one day .

2 minutes ago, Dockers said:

I think I remember Rough Habit carrying huge weight one day at New Plymouth I think. Maybe 70kgs. But my memories not that good anymore so I may be exaggarating. 

I get a bit hazy on it , I think max for jumps in UK Ire now is 12st but they can carry a 3lb penalty if they won after weights framed for big race . Used to be 12st 7lbs . I have seen a hunter chaser lump 13st in a race that's 82kgs ,it was a slow race . I think it got reduced on welfare grounds but again a bit hazy on it . Looking forward to seeing that horse again and how much he lumps .