RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Well team, it’s official. I have a stalker!!......

He/she goes by the name of Richmond Tiger/Tige and they know I work at Red Energy! :P

I wonder what else they know about me? Where the house I built is located? What make and model of car I drive? What I’m wearing? :unsure:

I’m not sure whether to feel creeped out or wear this as a badge of honour? :ph34r::P

7 minutes ago, CT"s said:

He/she goes by the name of Richmond Tiger/Tige and they know I work at Red Energy! :P

I wonder what else they know about me? Where the house I built is located? What make and model of car I drive? What I’m wearing? :unsure:

I’m not sure whether to feel creeped out or wear this as a badge of honour? :ph34r::P

You have exhibited a very Unique ability on here CT so it was only a matter of time :rcfe-like:

4 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Put  a grand on RT to do it again. Pretty sure that'll stop it.

I was going to offer a grand to anyone who can identity who he/she is and why he/she is so obsessed with me? :ph34r:

I feel like Whitney Houston in The Bodyguard Brent! :P

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

A. It’s the bloke trying to find a vaccine for Covid-19....

B.  it’s Tabcorps debt collector....

C. It’s a private detective...hired by your missus...or her boyfriend 

D. It’s you.....attention seeking again 

E. It’s a figment of your delusional imagination because you’re mentally warped 

F. It’s the bloke from Tiger King, Joe Exotic, who’s your long lost brother 

Can I go with "all of the above?"

7 hours ago, poundforpound said:

A. It’s the bloke trying to find a vaccine for Covid-19....

B.  it’s Tabcorps debt collector....

C. It’s a private detective...hired by your missus...or her boyfriend 

D. It’s you.....attention seeking again 

E. It’s a figment of your delusional imagination because you’re mentally warped 

F. It’s the bloke from Tiger King, Joe Exotic, who’s your long lost brother 

Good to see you’re thinking of me at 1am short stuff. Is that prostate playing up again? :ph34r:

You’re just jealous you don’t have a stalker. :P

20 hours ago, CT"s said:

As follows:

House (you didn't build it either, you're a call centre worker as opposed a builder): Broadmedows

Car: 1990 Mazda MX5 (red) 

Wearing: Arseless leather chaps and a white singlet 

7 hours ago, CT"s said:

Good to see you’re thinking of me at 1am short stuff. Is that prostate playing up again? :ph34r:

You’re just jealous you don’t have a stalker. :P

Had a friend with a dodgy prostate, went to have a rectal examination, he said doc why are you using 2 fingers,  he replied, I was getting a second opinion. 

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

4A23CBE7-B677-4604-8E39-9699887CF618.png

82AB35A5-359A-4461-B96F-80C8E5BC8F35.png

Don’t worry Gruffy. Impersonating a manager within my work place is just one of Stalker’s modus operandi. :ph34r:

I’m just glad I don’t own any rabbits! :P

1 hour ago, Shad said:

Had a friend with a dodgy prostate, went to have a rectal examination, he said doc why are you using 2 fingers,  he replied, I was getting a second opinion. 

While on the subject of orifices Shad.

Preview attachment a9703abd-6e45-4e13-8033-afd6327aa804.MP4a9703abd-6e45-4e13-8033-afd6327aa804.MP41.5 MB.webloc

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

He sounds like a real Wombat :rcf-cowboy:

Indeed. I wish Stalker  would find some more productive way to spend their time than obsessing over me.

It is flattering to be honest but kinda creepy at the same time. :P:ph34r: 

12 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Isn't all or most of this an old story? Haven't we effectively seen this movie previously?

Only Stalker can answer that question Barry :ph34r::P

What say you Stalker? Is this a new thing or a continuation of an old thing previously? :blink:

It’s only a matter of time before Stalker reignites Red Energy manager Jamie House. Quite hilarious really. You have to give Stalker A for effort though.  He/she is definitively going to extraordinary efforts with his/her stalking. Anyone would think, with so much time on their hands, they must be unemployed surely?! :P

1 hour ago, von Smallhaussen said:

I misread the heading - thought it said Thommo had a walker 

Weakening Old Man With Walker in 2020 | Art stand, Cartoon ...

Not bad von :lol:

This looks uncannily like short stuff though minus the cheap suit :lol: