RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

The big boy is back at Sha Tin tonight.......

I lost a small fortune on him last time he raced in the HK International Sprint but don’t be deterred he’ll bounce back in emphatic style tonight. 

Zac Purton NEVER rides at 54. That gives you an indication of how highly he rates the horse. 

R7 #8 Aethero 

Good punting. Enjoy! B)

17 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I’m in awe....you didn’t just stop it......you may as well have shot it .... $1.80 at the off and you’ve just done to that poor bastard what Covid-19 has done to the world 

You’re a fucking legend spotty one 

He needs to learn how jump short stuff. 

Missed the kick, dug up to rectify his mistake, pulled his head off then raised the white flag. :ph34r:

He’s a lot better than that. 

How’s the reopening plans for HQ coming along? Have you sorted your outfit yet? Start growing the mullet now and she’ll be blooming by the time the doors open again :P

19 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Doubt it’ll reopen, depends on what happens with Covid-19 and how long we’re closed or locked down for 

We've only got 12 months to go on our lease anyway so if this drags on the staff will find other jobs...and I doubt we’ll bother 

I’ve got other plans anyway 

Would be a shame if it couldn’t reopen for the America’s Cup next year. 

So much uncertainty with hospitality and retail at the moment. Pretty sad to see.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:38 PM, CT"s said:

He needs to learn how jump short stuff. 

Missed the kick, dug up to rectify his mistake, pulled his head off then raised the white flag. :ph34r:

He’s a lot better than that. 

How’s the reopening plans for HQ coming along? Have you sorted your outfit yet? Start growing the mullet now and she’ll be blooming by the time the doors open again :P

Is he a hurdler? No wonder that he can't win if he's doing all that stuff in a race!