RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike28

beteasy

looking to join up with beteasy .is the verfication process easy have there been any problems had a look round the site looks good to me any thoughts from people that have an account with them cheers

3 hours ago, mike28 said:

looking to join up with beteasy .is the verfication process easy have there been any problems had a look round the site looks good to me any thoughts from people that have an account with them cheers

Hey Mikey they need you in NZ :rcf-sad-9:

5 hours ago, mike28 said:

Isn't that the site that doesn't pay out??   You could ask the lady involved.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/racing/beteasy-sued-for-1-2-million-after-punter-landed-monster-multi-bet-20200403-p54gt3.html

7 hours ago, mike28 said:

Why?

im gonna use my nz tab account mainly. beteasy $10 deposit $100 in bonus bets an offer i got not pass up especially now on a reduced income need to get more bang for the buck. so that should answer the question 

8 minutes ago, Insider said:

Ok Leggy, give me your ‘balanced’ point of view why he should join or not join beteasy. 
Over to you to enlighten us, as always. :rcf-rich-1:

Mainly better pricing available? Or at least an alternative pricing option? Again, why not?

They are part of the Crownbet stable aren't they? RITA have an agreement with them don't they if that's what you are worried about. Catch up. From the 19/21 Statement of Intent.

In April, we signed a product fee and media rights deal with Crownbet in Australia which will see all New Zealand racing available as part of Crownbet’s digital offering. Crownbet will also use New Zealand Racefield information, in conjunction with their wagering activities, and pay a product fee based on their wagering turnover on New Zealand racing. Our broadcast partner Tabcorp is allowing their Sky racing channels to be available to Crownbet customers, taking all three codes of New Zealand racing to a new audience in the Australian market that we haven’t been in before.

Don't see what the big deal is.

7 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Mainly better pricing available? Or at least an alternative pricing option? Again, why not?

I suppose that you are all in favour of the multinationals operating in NZ, making squillions and not paying their due tax because of offshore registration. 

1 minute ago, Leggy said:

They are part of the Crownbet stable aren't they? RITA have an agreement with them don't they if that's what you are worried about. Catch up. From the 19/21 Statement of Intent.

In April, we signed a product fee and media rights deal with Crownbet in Australia which will see all New Zealand racing available as part of Crownbet’s digital offering. Crownbet will also use New Zealand Racefield information, in conjunction with their wagering activities, and pay a product fee based on their wagering turnover on New Zealand racing. Our broadcast partner Tabcorp is allowing their Sky racing channels to be available to Crownbet customers, taking all three codes of New Zealand racing to a new audience in the Australian market that we haven’t been in before.

Don't see what the big deal is.

Fair enough, but I think that given the current situation charity begins at home if you get my drift. 

6 minutes ago, Insider said:

Fair enough, but I think that given the current situation charity begins at home if you get my drift. 

Any charity at home costs more than it produces at the moment, whereas a bet with Beteasy means free money from product and media rights fees which should go go straight to the bottome line, except at the moment they are probably disappearing to subsidise the NZTAB operating losses instead of actually going to races like they should be.

22 hours ago, mike28 said:

I signed up when it was called Centrebet and since then it has a few changes in ownership. It was easy to join up but it was a bit harder to arrange withdrawals(bank details, 2 referees of standing etc. ) Now when i withdraw winnings there is a $28 electronic transfer fee (by their bank ) The advantages and offers make it worthwhile. Saturday they had money back offers as bonus on 10 races of your choice.and many other offers. The NZ. Tab had the cheek to send me an email telling me i was using there offer too much and they wanted me to spend more on other bets or they would withdraw their offers to me. This goes against the rules i would think by prompting me to spend more. Go where you get the best deal which i say is Bet Easy

12 hours ago, Leggy said:

Any charity at home costs more than it produces at the moment, whereas a bet with Beteasy means free money from product and media rights fees which should go go straight to the bottome line, except at the moment they are probably disappearing to subsidise the NZTAB operating losses instead of actually going to races like they should be.

Beteasy, like virtually all corporates, are complete dogs.

I was restricted into oblivion after winning $5k. After that no fixed odds and biggest bet $50. They basically want you to close your account. The only corporate I have found worse is Palmerbet.

Do NZ racing a favour and stick with NZ TAB. 

4 hours ago, berzerk said:

I was restricted into oblivion after winning $5k. After that no fixed odds and biggest bet $50. They basically want you to close your account. The only corporate I have found worse is Palmerbet.

Do NZ racing a favour and stick with NZ TAB. ..HERE IS MY COMMENT...The TAB pay 3 payouts for fixed odds for 5 6 and 7 horse races placebets I don't know any others that do and yes don't forget betting on the nz tab supports our racing.aussies don't give a shit about nz,not just in racing but lots of things in general

4 hours ago, berzerk said:

Do NZ racing a favour and stick with NZ TAB. .....THIS SITE AINT WORKING PROPERLY IT SEEMS,HERE IS MY COMMENT

Remember they don't survive off winners,

You mean to say that if you have a fixed odds place bet in a 5,6,or 7 horse field they pay 3 place divvies. Since when?

Edited by ron burd
Should have been 3 divvies, not 5

There are some unclear issues with the place betting options, for instance if you take a bet for a place and there are ten starters,they pay 3 divvies, but if there are 4 scratchings leaving 6 should or do they pay 3 divvies,after all you took your bet when there were 8 or more starters still in the field can anyone clarify this, im sure the nz tab pay 3 fixed odds place bets for small fields,and will pay 3 if a horse is scratched at the barrier reducing the tote to seven, this is a bit of a grey area.As for Beteasy or sportsbet not sure but if you take your bet when 8 or more starters that bet is fixed but do they pay 3 divvies with field reduced what then.