RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Come on Mick

Surely there's something more interesting to write about than a weekly update of what Allstars are are doing! - that's what their website is for.    I hope HRNZ are not paying premium for this.      

27 minutes ago, eljay said:

I hope HRNZ are not paying premium for this.      

Bound to be as he will probably have a contract with them. No TAB contract anymore so he will most likely be living off scraps like many in the industry.

Greg

The lack of decent liftout on Friday and raceform during the week has continued to annoy me and for the past few years it has continued to get worse.

Please don't suggest it's all available on the TAB website and several other racing sites as I am fully aware of this. Nor am I a luddite as I have had a cellphone for 20+ years , laptop for 14 and been downloading the racebooks off the TAB site for at least that many years. I just find the condensed information in the newpaper and its traditional format very useful.

I note the Australian papers are FULL OF IT and far more comprehensive as well so don't tell me there is no demand.

The lack of decent newspaper form and info has accelerated on Mick G's watch as Editor for the NZ Herald and for this reason I'm not sorry he's no longer there.

On 4/11/2020 at 4:08 PM, ivanthegreat said:

The lack of decent liftout on Friday and raceform during the week has continued to annoy me and for the past few years it has continued to get worse.

Please don't suggest it's all available on the TAB website and several other racing sites as I am fully aware of this. Nor am I a luddite as I have had a cellphone for 20+ years , laptop for 14 and been downloading the racebooks off the TAB site for at least that many years. I just find the condensed information in the newpaper and its traditional format very useful.

I note the Australian papers are FULL OF IT and far more comprehensive as well so don't tell me there is no demand.

The lack of decent newspaper form and info has accelerated on Mick G's watch as Editor for the NZ Herald and for this reason I'm not sorry he's no longer there.

He's still writing for The Herald isn't he ?? 

Edited by Charlie Bukowski
spelling