RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Crow

Opie interview

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Geez Melody Belle was some run.

Unlucky stuck wide and nvr gave up.

Stick to the subject please Scoob.Thanks

My money is on one of the Hawkes having something to do with this :rcf-thinking-1:

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Those seagulls are deadly late on the  Flemington card   , big massive dirty dollaps of the crap raining down, the half eaten burgers and hot dogs play havoc with their guts .

Hey Rummy hes at Randwick? But im sure your right about Flemington....and theres no food there for them there, theyre all down the local Tip nowadays:rcf-sad-4:..... and the second horse in the Derby was trained by Hawkes :rcf-thinking::rcf-embarrassed:

3 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hey Rummy hes at Randwick? But im sure your right about Flemington....and theres no food there for them there, theyre all down the local Tip nowadays:rcf-sad-4:..... and the second horse in the Derby was trained by Hawkes :rcf-thinking::rcf-embarrassed:

Yeah I know , I got fair belted by huge seagull shit Flemington  a year or so back , mopped it off with losing ticket then burnt my hand under tap for five minutes , on the nose though that's bad .

9 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Hawkes trained the second yes , and Crow started this thread . The coincidences of life .