RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Boss Hogg

Helpful Hints for Day 10

Well we are into day 10 and since Trackside has been cancelled except for the brilliant Aussie races.  I have found that I have a lot more time to support and help the wife around the house during these tough times.And these times can put pressure on any relationship but I think I have the answer. Today I have noticed some of the things she does around the house could be improved and with some constructive criticism and advise I think she appreciates my input.  In the last few days she has taken up gardening which surprises me as she hates gardening, I asked her what she  was going to plant ?........................ Cheers BH1586400497_thumbnail_Wifesgardening-crop.jpg.3d2ad26a2d9948f021ef1a3d3a9f7aca.jpgersBH

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Red Rum was looking well this morning... least I think it was him. 

20200407_164504.jpg

Dead right mate that's me alright , at push and shove supermarche , yes I don't drink that chlorine infested shit coming out chch taps now when Iam training hard  only plastic encased water for me , straight to landfill in chch now .

4 hours ago, Boss Hogg said:

Rusty thats bloody funny your not going to believe this  on my walk this morning seen this idiot with goggles and a snorkel ,it was the first time I never had my phone on me I was so pissed off ,he did look  hilarious Cheers Boss

Hey Boss, you did realise you were walking along the Beach at high tide :rcf-thinking:

On 4/7/2020 at 11:03 AM, Boss Hogg said:

Hi Phar Lap  your not helping matters,  her walks in the morning are also taking a lot longer  Cheers BH

Trying to help you, B.H.

Forewarned is four-armed - like an octopus sliced into two by a giant cleaver, wielded by a passionate person on a mission!

If that fate befell you, you would be Ho or GG.