RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Don't you just love........

................ the same boring ads ad nauseum coupled with the rubbish dished up as 'entertainment".     I started to regularly employ the mute button, now it's the off switch.       Yes, I know we need ads to keep the channels on the road but when the number of people advertising has diminished that is no reason to increase the regularity of the others.          Anyone for funeral insurance?????

I’m absolutely over the “Superannuation” adverts On Free To Air and therefore don’t tune in much to any FTA Stations. Fortunately, watching Kayo Sport there’s none and also NETFLIX, STAN and PRIME there’s buggar all ads.

53 minutes ago, Trump said:

I’m absolutely over the “Superannuation” adverts On Free To Air and therefore don’t tune in much to any FTA Stations. Fortunately, watching Kayo Sport there’s none and also NETFLIX, STAN and PRIME there’s buggar all ads.

A couple of apps that might help kill the boredom with the wet weather on the way 'mobdro' gives you tv for free including sport( when we have it) for free  and freeflixhq will get you sky racing and racing.com from aus amongst their offerings also for free.There are plenty more apps similar to these but together these two cover every base FOR FREE