poundforpound

Anyone for a game...seeing we’re all bored

58 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leggy said:

He should be on your list!

I guess so, after the grand speech about NZ racing being the envy of the world.....wasn’t he guilty of a bit of CV embroidery too ?

Acklin should’ve been there too, right up on the podium, but I completely forgot him 

2 hours ago, CT"s said:

Mine was hand tailored in Hong Kong short stuff and Black Caviar paid for a nice Italian number. B)

How’s Colin? 

By the way, I haven’t worked in telcos for years. :blink:

Same tailor as Ron Brierley no doubt ...zip in the back of your trousers 

17 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I guess so, after the grand speech about NZ racing being the envy of the world.....wasn’t he guilty of a bit of CV embroidery too ?

Acklin should’ve been there too, right up on the podium, but I completely forgot him 

There was apparently some fancy stitching on the CV. Last report I remember seeing was that the RB were investigating. They may be still working on that. Have plenty of staff and not much to do at the moment so should get that finished up.

Wanted to get the useless trainers' association in there too but couldn't think of a nominee without naming a trainer though WC might have done in hindsight.

And yes, Acklin should have been on there if only for his pokie shenanigans. Can't believe I left stopper (now shotter) off my list but then the it sounds like it'll be hard to get a bid for the voucher if the joint doesn't re-open and what's the point if they cancel the America's Cup anyway.

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

There was apparently some fancy stitching on the CV. Last report I remember seeing was that the RB were investigating. They may be still working on that. Have plenty of staff and not much to do at the moment so should get that finished up.

Wanted to get the useless trainers' association in there too but couldn't think of a nominee without naming a trainer though WC might have done in hindsight.

And yes, Acklin should have been on there if only for his pokie shenanigans. Can't believe I left stopper (now shotter) off my list but then the it sounds like it'll be hard to get a bid for the voucher if the joint doesn't re-open and what's the point if they cancel the America's Cup anyway.

WC.....hell yeah.....don’t know how I missed that one, that’s gold medal material right there and could arguably have displaced MIA on the podium 

21 hours ago, CT"s said:

Mine was hand tailored in Hong Kong short stuff and Black Caviar paid for a nice Italian number. B)

How’s Colin? 

By the way, I haven’t worked in telcos for years. :blink:

I would argue you still do work in telcos - working in the call centre at Red Energy aint exactly rocket science

8 minutes ago, Richmond Tiger said:

I would argue you still do work in telcos - working in the call centre at Red Energy aint exactly rocket science

Stalker :P