RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tasman man 11

Let's go you Old Farts ,get on with BGP.....

31 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Nice fresh, form Jockey, wet looks good .... looks like some pace in this race? Dont know if that rails holding up but that thing down the  bottom at 20s looks interesting drawn the Bullet :rcfe-like:

Hope you got on at 17’s Gruffy...!! Mr Tipla slow away had no hope from there, ran on ok, worth following.

12 hours ago, Kloppite said:

Yet you picked Nettoyer in the comp!?  (before the race was run)

You realise you're looking like a bigger benefit of hindsight genius than rdytdy, who I note was quick to disassociate himself from Saturday's BGP Punters Club performance - no "I" in team teddy!

Teds open class you mate couldn’t even make the trials 

12 hours ago, puha said:

Teds open class you mate couldn’t even make the trials 

Open class at tipping a bunch of horses and then highlighting those that won, and saying nothing about those that got beaten.

I tipped three horses on here yesterday (before the races were run) - one of them won and paid $6.50 and the other two were beaten.  I'm happy with that.

Cheers

ps.  has your keyboard got any punctuation marks on it?

3 hours ago, Kloppite said:

Open class at tipping a bunch of horses and then highlighting those that won, and saying nothing about those that got beaten.

I tipped three horses on here yesterday (before the races were run) - one of them won and paid $6.50 and the other two were beaten.  I'm happy with that.

Cheers

ps.  has your keyboard got any punctuation marks on it?

Ted is a humble bloke complete opposite to the tosser I’m replying to .