RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tasman man 11

Let's go you Old Farts ,get on with BGP.....

13 minutes ago, Kloppite said:

Yet you picked Nettoyer in the comp!?  (before the race was run)

You realise you're looking like a bigger benefit of hindsight genius than rdytdy, who I note was quick to disassociate himself from Saturday's BGP Punters Club performance - no "I" in team teddy!

Nettoyer was his first pick only in numerical order. We all should have  known his 2nd pick numerically was his cert lol. 

My only issue with that is....I couldn't have Nettoyer as I couldn't see it backing up as well two weeks in a row in roughly similar conditions. 

My only other issue is....shouldn't you guys stop ripping sh** out of each other and try to find a winner across the ditch today? 

Perhaps you can do both.....;)

47 minutes ago, Kloppite said:

You realise you're looking like a bigger benefit of hindsight genius than rdytdy, who I note was quick to disassociate himself from Saturday's BGP Punters Club performance - no "I" in team teddy!

Nasty little piece of works aren't you Kloppite. You don't post here very often but about half of those posts is having a go at me. It hasn't go un-noticed by others either. 

How you can twist this is beyond belief. You must have been up all night trying to work an angle on this one to troll yet again. Scumbag!  

I wasn't involved with this punter's club as I do very little Australian form and as such would bring little to the table.  However the boys that did created plenty of interest over two weeks of the Championships and I am sure that they will bounce back and would suggest plenty of people will be very keen to be involved in the next one.

For one group of about four eight years ago to now have over 16,000 members today with a lot of overseas interest says they are doing plenty right. One of the very few positive things happening in racing in recent years.  Go the lads.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

What fucking difference does it make ? If you bet systems there is almost always more than one selection involved.
Picking the winner is the important part....presumably something you know little about.

Now piss off and pester someone who cares.

The Yanks do a bit of Dutch betting , two for the win in one  race , a lot of merit in covering the bank via a saver or each way even at less than evens the place .

BGP are a good twenty 20 batsman, they swung for boundary  in last bet last week I see and put it out park , got out trouble , this week caught on ropes , that's their MO I suppose . Not for me , each to their own . Hopefully the people hooked in a good way moderate within  means punting . I like they put a warning up , good on  them . Losing it all a good thing for newbies , a healthy dose of reality early .

43 minutes ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

My only issue with that is....I couldn't have Nettoyer as I couldn't see it backing up as well two weeks in a row in roughly similar conditions. 

My only other issue is....shouldn't you guys stop ripping sh** out of each other and try to find a winner across the ditch today? 

Good point HD but methinks the Isolation blues are kicking in around NZ and peeps are getting grumpier by the day

Greg

I think what a lot of people miss about BGP is that its got a cult following and has attracted many new younger entrants to gambling on TB racing. Its live action and each member is made  a part of it.More importantly  they reingage week after week because its fun and full of live drama with bets on a scale they could not do individually

Greg

32 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Nasty little piece of works aren't you Kloppite. You don't post here very often but about half of those posts is having a go at me. It hasn't go un-noticed by others either. 

How you can twist this is beyond belief. You must have been up all night trying to work an angle on this one to troll yet again. Scumbag!  

Bit of history here teddy and as Billy Joel sung, "we didn't start the fire".

Good to know it hasn't gone unnoticed (one word) by others.  I know a few BGP members and your Harry hindsight traits haven't gone unnoticed (again one word) either.

1 hour ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Con Te Partiro was also backing up from the Doncaster (although did have a 2kg swing in the weights on Nettoyer).

A winner across the ditch today?

I really liked the most recent trial of Archanna (R2 at Warwick Farm) and the stable-mate Pizzly looks a reasonable place bet, with a smaller saver win bet.

1 hour ago, Kloppite said:

Yeah, mistake that. Didn’t like anything else....just doesn’t back up that thing.

1 minute ago, Kloppite said:

Con Te Partiro was also backing up from the Doncaster (although did have a 2kg swing in the weights on Nettoyer).

I really liked the most recent trial of Archanna (R2 at Warwick Farm) and the stable-mate Pizzly loks a reasonable place bet, with a smaller saver win bet.

Which is correct and I took neither of them in our comp!

Thing with BGP is...they have had lots of success and pumped heaps of money through our beleagured TAB. This is possibly their biggest hiding? They will be back.

Thanks for tips. 

8 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Yeah, mistake that. Didn’t like anything else....just doesn’t back up that thing.

Eats too many pizzas that Nettoyer,  I never used to back up during PTI sessions after a night at the old all you can eat Pizza Hut .

2 hours ago, Kloppite said:

I really liked the most recent trial of Archanna (R2 at Warwick Farm) and the stable-mate Pizzly looks a reasonable place bet, with a smaller saver win bet.

Interesting runner that. $1.3m half to The Autumn Sun. Waller wouldn’t be running it on that Heavy track unless ready you wouldn’t think. Dazzling Damsel in R5 ? No Rubisakis in this.

35 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Interesting runner that. $1.3m half to The Autumn Sun. Waller wouldn’t be running it on that Heavy track unless ready you wouldn’t think. Dazzling Damsel in R5 ? No Rubisakis in this.

How do you see Tatiara in that, gave DD 3.5 kg two back and now DD is giving her 1kg. Must be worth a place in multis???

5 hours ago, Kloppite said:

Pizzly disappointing but enjoyed the $6.50 that Archanna paid.  Normally get worried when they drift like that but class prevailed.

Some of the winnings on Attorney in the next - shouldn't mind the wet and recent trial was a nice tune-up.

Just now, Kloppite said:

Pizzly disappointing but enjoyed the $6.50 that Archanna paid.  Normally get worried when they drift like that but class prevailed.

Some of the winnings on Attorney in the next - shouldn't mind the wet and recent trial was a nice tune-up.

Can’t remember the last time a horse drifted from even money to $6 and won that that?! 3 wide no cover and wins like a $1.30 shot. Very smart filly. 

9 minutes ago, Kloppite said:

Great price. !!....breeding came to the fore there. They put a fortune on Stolen Jade for some reason.....:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Boys get paid sight running hot today, pity they didnt have some left over from Randwick

What was your tip today Gruffy? I’m hoping the stars are aligned for you today. :)

25 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Boys get paid sight running hot today, pity they didnt have some left over from Randwick

Interesting Gruffy. Daryl Curnow is tipping for BGP today. Very interesting indeed. B)

30 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Have a few shekels on Mr Tipla in the last.....:rcfe-like:

Nice fresh, form Jockey, wet looks good .... looks like some pace in this race? Dont know if that rails holding up but that thing down the  bottom at 20s looks interesting drawn the Bullet :rcfe-like: