RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Unfortunately looks Gonnne----!

Morrison just announced outside gatherings in Oz now restricted to 2 people within 2 metres of each other unless part of same isolating household. A bit difficult for racing to achieve in the starting stalls and leading horses in I would have thought. 

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

Morrison just announced outside gatherings in Oz now restricted to 2 people within 2 metres of each other unless part of same isolating household. A bit difficult for racing to achieve in the starting stalls and leading horses in I would have thought. 

Taken out of context Chevy. One can still go to the beach, the grog  shop, grocer, etc but be sensible and listen to the experts. I walked the beach this arvo with the Mrs and I’ll be fishing for whiting off the beach in the morning. Life goes on. I just have to warn my legion of worshippers that they have to do their own thing and not congregate around me :) 

24 minutes ago, Trump said:

Taken out of context Chevy. One can still go to the beach, the grog  shop, grocer, etc but be sensible and listen to the experts. I walked the beach this arvo with the Mrs and I’ll be fishing for whiting off the beach in the morning. Life goes on. I just have to warn my legion of worshippers that they have to do their own thing and not congregate around me :) 

Evening Trump. Would have thought 10-14 jockeys in a race, none the required 2 metres plus apart, would constitute a violation of the new conditions but then again it seems there is a little bit of leeway with individual States having final say and indeed racing may get an exemption.Let's hope so but I am not optimistic .

35 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Evening Trump. Would have thought 10-14 jockeys in a race, none the required 2 metres plus apart, would constitute a violation of the new conditions but then again it seems there is a little bit of leeway with individual States having final say and indeed racing may get an exemption.Let's hope so but I am not optimistic .

In the case of jockeys in a race, I’d have thought it an advantage too be on the front runners? No? :)